Watch Trading with TONYLDF

Old 04-24-2008, 06:23 PM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

As far as what Trouble44 said about me not talking to Poboy about the mustang, well he was just cought in a lie right there. Because didnt Poboy just get through saying i had contacted him about trading my mustang for one of his cars and he said no ? So Troule44 you need to get your story straight before you call someelse a liar when you are the one lieing. And as for Poboy he is right i have never made any deals with him persay but to defend someone like that guy Trouble44, I dont know, Maybe they are friends and what not. So i do not have any beef with Poboy. And if you are going to defend Trouble44 then fine but dont be talking crap about me because you dont the exact condition of that car the night he brought it too me and trust me it was in pretty bad shape.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:30 PM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

Any way i just had to get that off my chest. I have decided that this is getting us nowhere and we just wont deal with eachother any more and go our seperate ways call it day. I am here for a reason and so are you. I dont have time for all this bickering and i am sure niether do you guys.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:50 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

How was all of these things wrong with the car when he Drove it away at night. Yes he started the car and drove it to his house with the head lights on and car running. Yes I unloaded the car in a parking lot where he told me to meet him, while some lady was yelling from an house on the alley that she was calling the police for us being in that parking lot. She didn't start yelling until Tony came into the lot with the nova smoking the tires, There was nothing wrong with the car three weeks ago when it was dropped off. Plus he is full of lies, he did call me on my way home and said he liked the car and at the same time he told me about a couple of switches in the Nova and thanked me for bringing it. I wish people could read the threats and F words that was dropped on my email from him. Then you would know what kind of person he is to deal with.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:59 AM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

Did you read my last post you moron ok give it up your full of crap your a liar and everyone knows it so drop i am done wasting my time you people if you want to keep going i can go on forever but i am saying i am done so drop or keep being a liar i dont care. I said i was done playing your silly little game and all you keep doing is lieing.blah blah blah.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:09 AM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

Just one more little thing. I noticed Trouble44 has a 69 chevelle open to trades, Well if this mustang you traded me is so great as you say it is then how about a trade. Oh i see now it is not all that great now is it. Never called to thank you only called to tell you what the hell were thinking and why did you make it a point to get out of there in such a hurry. Well we all know why now you wanted to get out of there so fast before i found out what piece of crap the mustang really was. So again a couple of posts ago i said i was done so drop it. Your not worth the bickering. There are people on here that are worth dealing with and your not one of them. I hope everyone reads these posts and stops trading with your pieces of crap. Anyway check out his cars really good underneath and all around and make sure you let it warm up and check everything real good if you have more time because he will be in a hurry to get out of there before you can get a chance to check it our real good.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Tigerman69
SHOW GUEST

Default Trades

I agree that if the car that was traded to TonyLDF from Trouble44 was such a good car then why dont he trade him that chevelle he is talking about.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? who has a chevelle? :shock: :shock:
Old 04-26-2008, 06:46 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
:? :? who has a chevelle? :shock: :shock:
MOPAR1968---I THINK IT WAS IN THE DEAL WITH THE CORVETTE AND ERIC'S OLDSMOBILE COUPE :lol: :lol:

OR MAYBE IT WAS IN THE DEAL FOR THE OUTHOUSE BOTH OF THESE GUYS NEED FOR THE CRAP THAT IS BEING THROWN AROUND HERE!!!!!!

I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU BOTH CROOKED THE OTHER ONE ON THIS DEAL[ NO PICS/ NO TRUE FACTS TO BACK THIS STUFF UP/AND LACK OF POST ON THIS FORUM BEFORE THIS DEAL!!!

JUST MY 10 CENTS WORTH :x :x :x

LIVELY
Old 04-26-2008, 06:49 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: Something sure don't sound right, i would have to agree with lively, Hey lively i see you are just about done with your ride!!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Default Getting old

I just wanted to say this is getting old, I posted it wrong last night. I want to thank racing Junk for finaly making him stop threaten, bash, and using the Fword on my email and messages. No one should have to go through that.
I would also like to say something about racing junk and the website. I have been trading on here for (2) years and I have met some great people and became friends with quiet a few people. I have even been invited and spent time in Pigeon forge with a few very nice people. I thank this website for that chance and also thank this website for making the emails and messages to me from this guy to stop.
With out this website I would have never met them. People like Poorboy, Jbleez, Wanderer57, Badstage1, Hotrodwilly, Racefan55, minko, fastjeep, rt2064, shamus27, scootinmopar and many many more. I have traded with countless members over the years with never no problems.
I will end with saying it is unfornuate that this problem happened to me and a few others who got the same threats and problems from thesame guy. :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -