bad experience with Tamraz

Old 05-15-2010, 04:19 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Tamraz like all buisnesses have there policies for dealing with things that come up, but customer satisfaction should be # 1, a little bad publicity goes a long way, you would think they would give you a full refund to make this go away. jmo
Old 05-15-2010, 02:16 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Todd and Mike thanks you are right

I understand your point though.They told you one thing and the end result was different...I believe that is what you have issue with.

Todd and Mike thats a big part of my point.... also how they dealt with me and the issue during the conversations and afterwards. So the message they are sending out is....you get what you get reguardless of what we said it would be, and you must live with it.

That is a poor way to run a busniess, and sorta surprised they have lasted as long as they have, maybe my purchase was one that fell into the cracks...but probably not because they had the lingo down pat and how to not treat the customer properly, so again they have not called or followed up in anyway, they have not offered anything except during a conversation the manager Todd stated maybe we could work something on parts purchases in the future...That statement speaks for itself.
If you are having sincere problems with this deal why not come back and buy some more stuff......come on ???????? JMO
Old 05-15-2010, 03:10 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I had placed an order from them off feebay just prior to this thread starting. I ordered a set of 1966 GTO door panels for a customer. They sent me a message through ebay wanting me to confirm my order. I said 66 gto black. They sent a reply confirming this. I called them for a few days after 10 working days, finally got some one, they apologized and said they were being shipped that day, a supplier issue. They did do a Saturday delivery for them, but they were wrong. They were a 65 panel, invoice said 65 as well. After a couple of days worth of phone tag, ( no answer at the extension that is supposed to handle this type of issue) they said they would get right on it. They did call me back later that day and apologise, said it was their mistake, and they would ship out the new ones and pick the others up. About 4 days later, Fed Ex got the incorrect ones, didn't leave squat. After a few days went by, another round of phone tag gave me these results. " We couldn't ship the correct order out until we received the incorrect ones." Now I understand they want to protect themselves, but it wasn't my fault they sent the wrong ones, and these were paid for by someone else who after 3 weeks is looking at me like I am trying to beat him out of his money. (A preacher at that). I think they should have shipped mine when they realized the error, or at the least told me up front that they were not. (Which is not what I was told on the phone, my understanding is the correct ones would be coming, and the incorrect ones picked up at the time the others arrived). I posted this because they sent me 2 ebay messages today wanting me to be sure and leave their feedback, but not if I wasn't going to leave them a 5 star rating...
Old 05-15-2010, 04:36 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default sorry for your trouble, but ????

Leave them what they deserve, bad communication, poor and not on time shipping, wrong product, delayed responses, all of these are negative.....it is not the first time. My deal did not go thru ebay so I was not able to leave any feedback, do what you need to do.
Good Luck ????
If you follow thru and get your sheetmetal, let us know about the quality and fit etc. also interested to see the box/manufact.
JMO
Old 05-15-2010, 05:42 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default FORWARD THOSE EMAILS TO EBAY

I was just thinking that, the feedback mechanism is a very power full tool and ebay takes it seriously. You can forward that email to ebay with a short explanation and show them how Tamraz is telling you to leave positve, or nothing,when in reality the deal may have been negative. That does not seem to be in the spirit of the feedback rules of Ebay
JMO
I really hope it works out and you do get good fitting,strait panels. Because it ican be very frustrating and it got me rather upset.
The cool thing is I am changing to steel because the fiberglass fenders were cracked at the bolt up points and they stressed when the car launches and the wheels pull up. After a day of racing I would loosen the rest of the bolts and adjust the fenders to make the gaps smaller. Well now I am going to Pinks All Out at Route 6 and I wanted the car to be nice, so I am putting steel fenders on the car, a little more weight but I have more power now, also when I get done racing the car, it is still a very nice 70 chevelle so I will put a mild /TameBBC in it and cruze it.And typically steel looks better than fiberglass on the street
JMO
Old 05-18-2010, 02:11 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default some good news about this bad experience

The fenders did fit OK, a little playing with the core support,but OK
If they would not have been banged up and not strait from Tamraz and if they would have treated me like a human being, I would be OK with these. But as it is they deal was bad and No ONE from Tamraz has even bothered to explain or make it right.Customer Service atTamraz does not exists
This deal cost me an extra 310 to make the fenders strait
Old 05-26-2010, 07:04 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default still no calls from Tamraz

I still have not gotten a call from Tamraz, I guess once the sale is done and you express to the manger that they did a customer wrong. The deal is done. I need some interior parts for my SS 396 Chevelle now, "do you think they will get a call to send the parts ? "
Good Luck and remember vendors would not be in busniess if we did not buy from them.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:08 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

try luttys chevy parts in pa. good people to deal with.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default OK

I will try them
Thanks for the info
Old 05-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: OK

Originally Posted by bixblk
I will try them
Thanks for the info
I hope you understand that You are going to get the same fenders you got from the other place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -