NO LUCK ANYMORE SELLING ANYTHING OR EVEN GETTING MESSAGES

Old 12-14-2009, 03:32 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by SixSec85Camaro
holloway i have not had one bad deal to go through.please stop nagging me about the whole forum thing.I am trying to prove to you and everyone else im a good seller.Please stop nagging on me and support me.
Thanks,Anthony!!!
Remember writing this you little puke stain? I won't quit until bjuice makes me quit. I think you are an adult playing kids games with folks.
Oh please forgive me, I am so sorry, I am only 15, I have raced doorcars, I,I,I..................Balogna! As I said before, post up a pic of you beside your 406 or your 10.5 tire car lmaooooooooo and maybe then I will believe what you have to say. Your comment to Chris about his Mother makes you nothing more than a turd in a toilet bowl. I don't care how angry or mad you get, completely inappropriate. It is also something a man doesn't forget or forgive.
As far as my opinion, there you have it. You have molded your reputation, now live with it!

SixSec85Camaro
JUNIOR BUILDER

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YOU THINK I CARE,SHE PROBABLY PASSED AWAY DEALING WITH YOUR SMART MOUTH

Old 12-14-2009, 03:39 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

http://www.myspace.com/burkeenscustomsunlimited

there is a link to my myspace.there is a bunch of pics of me and our cars on there!!!and i apologized about what i said..i prayed man
Old 12-14-2009, 03:40 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Threads

It is a very slow time right now and cash is very tight. Just hope that someone needs what you have. It only takes one buyer from this huge pool. Keep posting and see what comes of it. I will say that if you become a member and pay the yearly cost, you can put 5 ads on and lots of pics. Pics sell stuff (not stolen internet photos like we all have issues over, the real item). In my ads they go 1 week and expire and I wait and repost them. Keep trying.

Another thing I am sure would be appreciated. Stop posting many threads. It gets old for people to see multiple threads on basically the same things (I know, I did exactly the same as you with my scammer). I re-read all the comments on me and sat back and fixed what was in my control and thought before I responded to anyone. I read many threads and got to know exactly what everyone on here wanted to see or know about. That is how you wil fit in and believe me, these people are here to help. Learn the lay of the land and don't make the mistakes the people made in the threads you reviewed. I made several mistakes and got nearly as upset as you, but you have to fix what you can and do the right things. Then just be honest and your sales will come.

Lastly, if you follow through on your words and your Uncle does the same, these threads get buried under new real stuff and only get searched out, not seen right away. That is what you both need to understand.

Do the right thing = positive posts.
Screw someone = negative posts.

As I told your Uncle, it really is that simple to clear your name and begin the process of good will
Old 12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by SixSec85Camaro
http://www.myspace.com/burkeenscustomsunlimited

there is a link to my myspace.there is a bunch of pics of me and our cars on there!!!and i apologized about what i said..i prayed man
WHO CARES?!?!?!?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-14-2009, 03:42 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Your Myspace is set on private. ?????
Old 12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

thanks alot for the advice,I am very sorry for posting to man ads..and harbone u dont believe who i am so i want you to check my myspace out and then u can tell me if u believe me or not.
Thanks,Anthony
Old 12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

add me then
My email is [email protected]
and my last name is burkeens that should get u in to add me
Old 12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Not a myspacer. So I cant add friends from there since Im not a member.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...endID=92112811

see if that will work
Old 12-14-2009, 03:56 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

He knows we aren't myspacers..............Just set it to public instead of private......Lets see your stuff................Don't dodge it, show some backbone...........Set it to public.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -