Old 08-26-2011, 05:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Are you really in Mexico now Todd :?:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Whats up Eric. Been staying away from Scooters... have not broke a bone in over 3 years. Got a 68 Chevelle car now. Things are good, but it has been kinda quiet. We have had a few good laughs since you went AWOL. Stick around & listen to the crickets.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:01 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

it sure has been quiet around here lately.....glad to see some of the old regulars checking back in again.....all we need now is the LITTLEROD GANG back :shock: :shock: :P TOD , hope all is well in mexico ( did obama give indiana to mexico???? )
Old 08-26-2011, 08:04 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

No way?!?!Is tod really in Mexico1!?!? Guess he got caught,huh? Hey Rigsby,i just got my first bike about a month ago.It's an old dinosaur and needs plenty of work,but hope to be on it soon. Why so quiet?....you guys run off all of the Obama fans???Naughty-naughty.Wheres Lively?I wanna see that cool old CHEVY he was working on when i left????
Old 08-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I dunno about the crickets Olds... it is still the coolest chat for gearheads... it is US who need to keep this dynamic group alive!! It is true we are missing some core dudes from the past; but many of us are still around. There are some good newbies too. We just need to drop in more I guess... I think some of the problem is that many projects are on hold, money is tighter, less racing maybe... good to see you around though. Nice to hear from Tod too... I thought we lost ya.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:04 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

You guys cant forget about little ol me
Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I try to stick my head in every day. Things have been crazy all summer with the father inlaw passing away and now my grandpa's health is fading fast. I have kept in touch with Scorp most of the summer. This week I am gettin ready for the US Nats, after all the crap we have been through the wife and I need a fix and nitro is the medicine! This will be our 23rd year of attending the Big Go.
I have been busy workin on my 79 Z/28, maybe I should post up some pics of what I have done.

By the way Dirk, we can NEVER forget you :!: :lol:

Old 08-30-2011, 12:20 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear about your hard times Harbone.We'll keep you in our prayers
Old 08-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

No compaints, keep Scorp in your prayers though he's had a pretty tough year but just keeps chugging along! He's always an inspiration to talk to.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen to all that bretheren. Keep you head up Harb... had some that stuff this summer myself too... I try to remember we all end up in the same place anyways.

Nobody forgetting ya Dirk Diggler. Hows the Stang coming?? Remember: "Boogie Nights"... I want to see that.

Scorp-Dogg: dude you ARE an inspiration man. Some of us really shouldn't be here today... yet here we are. I believe you have earned a few stripes this year. I bet time has evolved us all a little this summer... I personally will never forget this one... got a little tougher, but softer in my heart.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -