Tire kicker forum

Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I dont call a tire kicker anyone who is
1. Asking Questions about the Item
2. Offering Trades unless its something thats not even close to even up.

I call them a tire kicker when they say "whats your name and address I'd like to send money" my reply normally is where are you located so I can figure out shipping cost, or message them back and say cost plus shipping and never hear a word back.

Thats what I call a " Tire Kicker"
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gdmii
It's just the nature of sales. I don't care what you're selling. It applies to everything. The fact that every salesperson answers every question, even the dumb ones, doesn't guarrantee a sale. If it did, what an economy we would have.

George

x2

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Tire Kickers

From looking at some of the ads on here lately I think alot of people contact them to see if they are serious? 68 nova Roller $20,000??
67 nova Roller (new paint) $18,000?? I was tempted to contact them myself to see if they were for real!!I agree with one of the other postings--People give very little info,Big price & no pictures--DUH!! Just an opinion from along time member--
Old 12-22-2007, 01:40 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I got a big tire kicker right now !! Guy called me 2 weeks ago about a 555 rotating assembly I have, said he'd take it and would send the money out 2 day. I never seen it and he didnt return my calls. I relisted after a week it was on there for a few days and he calls again, this time he is ready to pay with paypal and was out of town for the last few weeks. I said ok sounds good gave him the info, said he'd pay in a few hours I heard nothing or seen nothing. I called him back no answer no returned call.
What a tire kicker !!!
Old 12-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Here's one I email say Ill take it,he emails me says its here ,just call.... I call, no answer, email nothing, So I suppose Ill be a tire kicker to him!!!!! David.