HELP! 61-63 Falcon glass fenders?

Old 04-01-2008, 03:00 PM
bleusman78
SHOW GUEST

Default HELP! 61-63 Falcon glass fenders?

Hey guys,

I'm building a 61 model falcon sedan delivery chassis car. I can't find glass fenders for this car anywhere! Does anyone know of a company that has them in stock or anyone that owns a mold for one? I actually only need one fender. However, I'd like a one piece if it was available. I've tried the major companies such as crites and unlimited and had no luck. All suggestions and any help will be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks
Old 04-01-2008, 04:52 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THERE WAS A COMPANY OUT OF CANADA THAT HAD THE FENDERS/ HOOD/ OR ONE PIECE FRONT--I CHECKED WITH THEM WHEN I STARTED MY RANCHERO GASSER---I WILL TRY TO FIND THERE WEB SITE AND PHONE NUMBER---CLICK ON MY PROFILE BELOW THE PICTURE :lol: :lol:

LIVELY
Old 04-02-2008, 09:23 AM
bleusman78
SHOW GUEST

Default Canada Company

Thanks for the info! My dad found one company that said they had fenders and one piece front ends as well. They were in Canada also.That was the company I was planning on going with. I'm not sure if we're talking about the same company or not. (I can't remember the name of it.) Anyhoo, I hope we aren't talking about the same one. The reason being is that a friend of mine ordered a glass front end for his vega wagon from this particulary company and got ripped! I don't know the details of the whole deal: I just know he paid for the product in full up front and never recieved anything. However, Canada is a big country and the odds of the company your talking about, being the same one that I'm talking about, probably aren't good. I'd be very greatful if you could find a web site, company name or phone number for the company your talking about. Thanks a milion for your help! Oh, and bye the way..I really dig the gasser your building on your profile.

Bleus
Old 04-02-2008, 10:50 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Man, a guy ain*t right if he don*t like gassers