steve shifflett aka vegasteve from grottoes is a bad seller?

Old 03-23-2011, 07:39 AM
jlwtjc
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Well sent him another message and got a response:

Listen buddy I tried to do the forum thing I don't know how too get where you all are,i had another guy tell me that mike said on the forum that he made a mistake,i emailed him but he hasn't replied,all I want is for him to fix this s,i'll tell you like I told him 5-6 or even 7 times,all he had to do is check & he would have seen that I hadn't received the money order before he got on the forum
who is mike? his buddy? cuz that is not my name if he emailed mike then thats not me.
i did check twice ., and left two voicemails. but he said his phone is broke, i called him on the 27th and again on the 28th of feb, it was working fine then. so after 12 days of not recieving my payment he should have called me from a different phone. he had my number because he texted me after i posted here and after i left two voicemails. it me posting on here and help from all of you (awesome ) guys to get a response from him.

all i want is my wheels. thats it. so ship them out
Old 03-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Vegasteve you are hilarious, You cant access the forum and reply but you can post ads on RJ and upload pictures.

Oh I forgot, you cant ship wheels that someone else paid for either.

Got it.

Scorp
Old 03-23-2011, 08:53 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Listen buddy I tried to do the forum thing I don't know how too get where you all are,i had another guy tell me that mike said on the forum that he made a mistake,i emailed him but he hasn't replied,all I want is for him to fix this s,i have bought & sold more than $10,000 worth of stuff ,thats not alot but still,this is the only thing that I have ever had any trouble with,i just bought a $1500 rear from new york last month of of rj with no problems,i'll tell you like I told him 5-6 or even 7 times,all he had to do is check & he would have seen that I hadn't received the money order before he got on the forum
On [2011-03-22 20:47:14] BEAST477 wrote:
> How business? Not good I hope. You need to man up, come over to the forum and get this wright. If not the six a$$holes you mentioned will make things tough for you to ever sell on here again.
> I know if I was getting drug through the mud I would want to get things straightened out quick. Bad news travels fast and even faster on the internet. Something to think about
This vegasteve is a bullchitter too,he has been to the forum

http://forums.racingjunk.com/memberl...SC&start=28000

Look for yourselfs # 28013

I'd quit messaging him and turn it over to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Give all the info you can,the FEDS will be calling on him next.

Sounds to me he has sold 10,000 worth of stuff,I wonder if he reports this as income with a w-2 on his taxes? He is not only screwing RJ he is screwing the Fed government.What a loser this ding bat is.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:21 PM
jlwtjc
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by topsportsman1

Listen buddy I tried to do the forum thing I don't know how too get where you all are,i had another guy tell me that mike said on the forum that he made a mistake,i emailed him but he hasn't replied,all I want is for him to fix this s,i have bought & sold more than $10,000 worth of stuff ,thats not alot but still,this is the only thing that I have ever had any trouble with,i just bought a $1500 rear from new york last month of of rj with no problems,i'll tell you like I told him 5-6 or even 7 times,all he had to do is check & he would have seen that I hadn't received the money order before he got on the forum
On [2011-03-22 20:47:14] BEAST477 wrote:
> How business? Not good I hope. You need to man up, come over to the forum and get this wright. If not the six a$$holes you mentioned will make things tough for you to ever sell on here again.
> I know if I was getting drug through the mud I would want to get things straightened out quick. Bad news travels fast and even faster on the internet. Something to think about
This vegasteve is a bullchitter too,he has been to the forum

http://forums.racingjunk.com/memberl...SC&start=28000

Look for yourselfs # 28013

I'd quit messaging him and turn it over to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Give all the info you can,the FEDS will be calling on him next.

Sounds to me he has sold 10,000 worth of stuff,I wonder if he reports this as income with a w-2 on his taxes? He is not only screwing RJ he is screwing the Fed government.What a loser this ding bat is.
filled out form for 1c3
Old 03-23-2011, 01:45 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

just sent the following
hey one of the moderators posted you have been on the forums back on the fifth of feb what gives makes me wonder about your honesty in this whole deal
On [2011-03-22 20:20:35] vegasteve wrote:
> I understand that he was on the forum today & I uderstand that he said he made a mistake,but haven't heard it from him& I don't know how too check & see what he said just what everybody else is telling,he contacted the forum on thursday but I didn't receive the moneyy order until friday
>
> On [2011-03-22 20:11:17] dragonmaster093 wrote:
> > hey thought about buying from you but seen you are in the scammer section. has the issue been resolved yet? if so let me know or post in there thanks
Old 03-23-2011, 02:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Someone just got ''BUSTED'' :!: Boy it's nice when the Mod's jump in with info this good :!: Thank's guy's :!: Tom & Brian :!:

Mark
Old 03-23-2011, 05:02 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Thats not right,i didn't know anything about the forum untill some guy emailed me friday the 11th of march telling me that that was on there thursday the 10 th saying he thought I was scamming him even though I didn't receive his money order untill friday evening in the mail,& I told him he could check with the p o & they could tell him when it was cashed, on fact then he said he didn't know he could do that,so if that makes me dishonest then I guess i'm dishonest,but I never was on the so called forum on feb.5

On [2011-03-23 17:45:09] dragonmaster093 wrote:
>
> hey one of the moderators posted you have been on the forums back on the fifth of feb what gives makes me wonder about your honesty in this whole deal
> On [2011-03-22 20:20:35] vegasteve wrote:
> > I understand that he was on the forum today & I uderstand that he said he made a mistake,but haven't heard it from him& I don't know how too check & see what he said just what everybody else is telling,he contacted the forum on thursday but I didn't receive the moneyy order until friday
> >
> > On [2011-03-22 20:11:17] dragonmaster093 wrote:
> > > hey thought about buying from you but seen you are in the scammer section. has the issue been resolved yet? if so let me know or post in there thanks
> >
>
Old 03-23-2011, 05:04 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

he sent me that 3 times i guess if hr figures if hr sent it alot it was true :shock:
Old 03-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
Thats not right,i didn't know anything about the forum untill some guy emailed me friday the 11th of march telling me that that was on there thursday the 10 th saying he thought I was scamming him even though I didn't receive his money order untill friday evening in the mail,& I told him he could check with the p o & they could tell him when it was cashed, on fact then he said he didn't know he could do that,so if that makes me dishonest then I guess i'm dishonest,but I never was on the so called forum on feb.5

On [2011-03-23 17:45:09] dragonmaster093 wrote:
>
> hey one of the moderators posted you have been on the forums back on the fifth of feb what gives makes me wonder about your honesty in this whole deal
> On [2011-03-22 20:20:35] vegasteve wrote:
> > I understand that he was on the forum today & I uderstand that he said he made a mistake,but haven't heard it from him& I don't know how too check & see what he said just what everybody else is telling,he contacted the forum on thursday but I didn't receive the moneyy order until friday
> >
> > On [2011-03-22 20:11:17] dragonmaster093 wrote:
> > > hey thought about buying from you but seen you are in the scammer section. has the issue been resolved yet? if so let me know or post in there thanks
> >
>
What makes you dishonest VegaSteve is NOT SHIPPING THE FRIGGIN WHEELS YOU HAVE BEEN PAID FOR.

Scorp
Old 03-23-2011, 05:19 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -