ANYONE KNOW DAN EVANS HIGH IN HIGH RIDGE MO?? STOLED $3500

Old 11-27-2008, 07:13 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Think I would find him and pay him a visit in the parkinglot of a sizzler. I just had a guy screw mw out of some major dough. send me an email and I will contact you with some pointers
Old 11-30-2008, 10:32 AM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Lets here it Dan!!!

Well you have called 200horse a liar and that he has posted lies, and now you say or prove nothing! Let the court hear!! You don't, and your going to be the one who smell like the four letter word you said he was posting!
REMEMBER>>>>>EVERYONE THAT IS IN JAIL THINKS THEY ARE INNOCENT! So it is nothing new for someone that is guilty to emphatically deny everything they are charged with. I really dont understand why you say nothing now! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE..........SPEAK!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:00 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Lets here it Dan!!!

Originally Posted by supergass
Well you have called 200horse a liar and that he has posted lies, and now you say or prove nothing! Let the court hear!! You don't, and your going to be the one who smell like the four letter word you said he was posting!
REMEMBER>>>>>EVERYONE THAT IS IN JAIL THINKS THEY ARE INNOCENT! So it is nothing new for someone that is guilty to emphatically deny everything they are charged with. I really dont understand why you say nothing now! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE..........SPEAK!
did i miss something lol. I have not lied all I have stated are facts. You or anyone else are more than welcome to stop by and look at my proof.

it is in the hands of the ferderal prosecutor now. I wish Dan was a man and would of done things different. But he is a coward,a thief,and a liar.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:51 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

To The Top

stay away from this clown ,thief,looser or fat ass

Still havent forgot about you Dan Evans I will be getting my $3500 one way or another