Veteran benis you may not know about

Old 11-12-2011, 05:15 AM
Pdmracing
CRAFTSMAN

Default Veteran benis you may not know about

I am a Vet and I appreciate your thoughts,

To Vets seeing this post, there are new bennies that you may not know you are eligable for.

The reality is under these terrible economic times there is more need than you know & if you have been refused in the past you may now be eligable.

Some of the younger people may not know that not all of us that have served many got NO GI BILL. In fact when I returned home to 17% unemployment in my state I was turned down for not re enlisting! and that was Presidents Regan's order, not Carter!

But health care is now available to all honrably discharged veterans. So if you are not covered and are sick and need help, contact the VA.
You can online at VA.gov or go in person.
If you are retired and destitute , you may be able to get long term care and a place to live with assited living.

Many of our comrades in arms have not had the best of luck and the VA WILL NOT seek you out , you must ASK. DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. If you cannot do it for yourself ask the salvation army to find you an advocate. DO NOT PAY ANYONE TO DO THIS FOR YOU, they are scamming and many work for nursing homes, they are working for profit, not your best intrest.

All gave some but some gave all.

Do your part hire a Vet.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:38 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Good post.