View Poll Results: should ghustler go away?
yes he needs to go away
68.42%
no he can stay
31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

ghustler

Old 02-17-2012, 04:30 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

how can you expect to come on any public forum acting like a 6'2"... 210 pound vagina and think its ok....? it obvious mommy and daddy didnt whoop your ass enough growing up and failed at their job of raising you right. everyone in here comes from all diff walks of life and were all here to help one another with different car related issues and any other topics our brothers and sisters need help with. if the only thing you can contribute is you negative attitude then please do us all a favor and just quit posting. your not the first tard we had here and wont be the last either im sure.... but whats sad is you guys usually end up being some pimply face kid or some broke... out of shape... grown ass man... mad at the world and jealous about what you dont got! just my 2 cents and please feel free to try and hurt my feelings cause i got big shoulder and wipe my own ass...... i can take it :wink:
Old 02-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Civility is the issue here. We all have different opinions and have many times agreed to disagree. I invited a person from another forum over to tell his story about a problem seller and ghustler tells him that he deserved to be ripped off because of his personal choice of sidepipes on a Camaro?
Then you say we shouldnt be calling in people that have been accused of ripping someone off? Do you know how many times we have done that to find out the original poster wasnt telling the whole story?
What you dont understand ghustler is if you do go away, we are not going to eat each other. I have some good friends on here, guys that have helped me out and I have helped them out. Some of us have been around for years.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

If you spend any time on forums across the web including SI, CNN etc., you will see an abundance of trolls. These people say obnoxious things because they can hide behind their computer. These are things they would not say to a person face to face.

Real interaction with humans moderates behavior. Hidden interaction fosters poor behavior; and ultimately drives other users away and burys the topic.

I think its fully appropriate for the Moderators to moderate these forums and require that users behave in a certain manner.

Repetitive obnoxious behavior can absolutely warrant a warning from the Mods, and failure to adhere to the guidelines can certainly and appropriately lead to lack of use.

Ghustler, you are here to provoke. You enjoy it, and I wouldnt be suprised if you have been here before under a different name.

Ban him? I dont really care about him so I will defer to you guys.

Scorp
Old 02-17-2012, 07:14 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

As has been already said, many have trolled here, and many have gone.
The most effective was when 'WE' just flat did NOT respond and totally IGNORED them.........
Old 02-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

One thing is constant & factual. Patsy likes to make trouble & provoke... which is counter productive to what this forum is about. He has given ZERO to the good people here. I will be the first to say that I allow myself to get to involved with arguing against his belligerent babbling. But I will NOT tolerate people talking about my friends this way, disrespecting God, etc... & insults about how people deserve to get ripped off. He is arrogant, ignorant, self-righteous, insulting & disruptive. I was raised to STAND UP for what is right. STICK UP for your friends, & be TRUE to your word. If that is wrong, then we are all in the wrong forum people. It is no different than TOLERATING a BAD politician or employee... take a HIKE Patsy. He has NOTHING to contribute to ANYONE. If there is a problem, dispose the problem. Simple.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:30 AM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

I hate to see stuff like this on this forum! I will say this that the one thing I have learned in life that when it comes to a man or womens restored car or work in progress its best to keep your comments to urself. Reason I say that is no matter what kind of car or truck it may be the person thats putting the heart, blood, and soul into that project deserves all the credit one can get. Everyone has a favorite ride whether its a Camaro, Chevelle, Mustang, Cuda, Pinto, Pacer or whatever but a person that has a passion for their certain car deserve credit where credit is due! I have had people come to my shop and slam my impala to my face ranting I destroyed a car, but I learned its not about what they want its what I want that car to be. My motto has always been Built by me for me... Even when a person buys something that has nothing wrong with it a person will change little things that make their own. So in my eyes even if its a car you would never think about building keep in mind that person put the same blood and sweat that all of us put into our rides... So dont bash them, but give them the credit they deserve! Just my 2 cents!
Old 02-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That was put perfectly. So true... blood, sweat & financial tears. Mocking other people & their hard work is just lame.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:14 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
One thing is constant & factual. Patsy likes to make trouble & provoke... which is counter productive to what this forum is about. He has given ZERO to the good people here. I will be the first to say that I allow myself to get to involved with arguing against his belligerent babbling. But I will NOT tolerate people talking about my friends this way, disrespecting God, etc... & insults about how people deserve to get ripped off. He is arrogant, ignorant, self-righteous, insulting & disruptive. I was raised to STAND UP for what is right. STICK UP for your friends, & be TRUE to your word. If that is wrong, then we are all in the wrong forum people. It is no different than TOLERATING a BAD politician or employee... take a HIKE Patsy. He has NOTHING to contribute to ANYONE. If there is a problem, dispose the problem. Simple.
This is absolutely right! hardbone66 bow out now and take your girlfriend Pasty Ringtoss with you!
Old 02-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by Rigsby
This is absolutely right! hardbone66 bow out now and take your girlfriend Pasty Ringtoss with you!
I'm not going anywhere, will still be here long after you are gone... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-17-2012, 01:08 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66

I'm not going anywhere, will still be here long after you are gone... :lol:
Beleive me, I'll make it a point to stick around to keep you company!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -