Beware of Aallpro engines Athens Tx

Old 12-12-2009, 04:24 AM
brmll
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of Aallpro engines Athens Tx

Ordered short block .030 forged mahle pistons new crank scat rods balanced & blueprinted decked line honed. When i recieved the short block i got .080 keith black hyperutectic pistons used stock crank used cam no evidence of balancing no decking. Been contacted by 2 other buyers with the same experience. Have coontacted better business bureau they told me thier rating was a F and had many complaints. If anybody have had problems or done business please reply. May be taking legal action.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:54 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You will get help and answers as soon as you SHOW your complaint as being valid. Until you SHOW pictures and prove who you bought it from, you are pissing in the wind with your first post in the forum.
We hate you have been screwed, but your complaint is useless and will fall on deaf ears w/o showing something as proof.
Good luck.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:15 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

brmll, How is you have been a member for 19 or so months and have never scanned the forum? If so, you would know we would jump your butt for insufficient information.
We can help, but don't start this way.
JMO, Dave
Old 12-23-2009, 10:50 AM
kingotone
SHOW GUEST

Well thats B.S. I've been an RJ member for several years and today is the first day I have been to the forum.....Looking for info on NYES Auto before I pull the trigger.....Hammertime is the on who told me to check the forum on them, and before that I never really noticed RJ had a forum....If this guy got burnt Is'nt that what this forum is for ??????
Old 12-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kingotone
Well thats B.S. I've been an RJ member for several years and today is the first day I have been to the forum.....Looking for info on NYES Auto before I pull the trigger.....Hammertime is the on who told me to check the forum on them, and before that I never really noticed RJ had a forum....If this guy got burnt Is'nt that what this forum is for ??????
yes, that is what the forum is for. to often lately we have had 1st time posters come on here saying they were scammed with minumum if no details at all! did he buy it through Racingjunk, if so what was the ad number? does he have any physical proof, pictures, machine shop quotes, etc? we all want to help but get way to many 1st timers bitchin with no proof or their post is just one big rant with no meaning and then when we ask more questions they never reply...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by kingotone
yes, that is what the forum is for. to often lately we have had 1st time posters come on here saying they were scammed with minumum if no details at all! did he buy it through Racingjunk, if so what was the ad number? does he have any physical proof, pictures, machine shop quotes, etc? we all want to help but get way to many 1st timers bitchin with no proof or their post is just one big rant with no meaning and then when we ask more questions they never reply...
Spot on Chris.

The regulars on this forum are giving their time freely to try and assist. Asking that first time posters (or anyone making a complaint) provide as much info as possible including ad number and pics is critical and reasonable.

If we have to keep asking for it then thats time wasted that could be spent trying to resolve the issue.

Scorp
Old 03-27-2010, 04:13 AM
brmll
SHOW GUEST

Default Aallpro racing engines ad#1848036

Aallpro racing engines has showed up on racinjunk. Racinjunk ad#1848036. I posted on the forum back in Dec. warning about this business. I ask anybody thinking of buying from this business to check with the East Texas Better Business Bureau 903-581-5704. Website easttexas.bbb.org this business also listed under East Texas Transmission. Also look up feedback on ebay website under Aallpro2009. Check these out before you buy.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:19 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by oldandtired
brmll, How is you have been a member for 19 or so months and have never scanned the forum? If so, you would know we would jump your butt for insufficient information.
We can help, but don't start this way.
JMO, Dave
You guys cant base anything on the time on RJ versus the 1st time poster in 19 months of being on RJ. I was a member for 5 or 6 years before I ever came to the forum section.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:50 PM
nightbird
SHOW GUEST

Default RE Aallpro engines ATHENS TX

Hello guys this is also my first time to this forum .For the sole purpose of warning fellow racers and BUYERS .I have an exstensive file on AAllpro engine .This seller sold 38 engine for around $ 100,000 on ebay he is now banned from ebay for listing fraud and bidding violations..Some buyer were refunded money thru pay pal protection .other paid and never received engine and .most other engines have failed.there are some engines that have never ran .that have mismatched piston /used cams/used heads/broken blocks ect .the fellow that listed above me suggest you check with BBB Tyler TX.If you have any question that what you should do..This could a felony fraud case that somebody should look into .. I have a file on most every engine built/ sold/failed/returned /refuned/settled on or not in TX .AZ MT LA FL NY CO. OKL and more there hasnt been one case i am aware of that was warrentied ..?? What you choose to do with this info is up to you .for the most part i am just looking for somebody to share my info with .that may be able to do something with it THANK YOU!!!!