Got blocked for making initiial cash offer ?????

Old 01-12-2009, 06:08 PM
krazy55ken
APPRENTICE

Default blower

BJUICE I know this guy personaly. He is realy a great guy and is fun to be around. I am shure he did not mean nothing from it. That just the way he is . If he has some thing to sale and he is asking that price thats just what it is. No harm done..He has nothing but nice parts. just my 2 cents KRAZYKEN.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:18 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: blower

Originally Posted by krazy55ken
BJUICE I know this guy personaly. He is realy a great guy and is fun to be around. I am shure he did not mean nothing from it. That just the way he is . If he has some thing to sale and he is asking that price thats just what it is. No harm done..He has nothing but nice parts. just my 2 cents KRAZYKEN.
i agree a man with 40 plus honor payments has to be a decent Guy.i know its not personal cause he doesn't know me. IMO maybe not the best sales practice but hey we all have our own ways of doing things.

its not a Biggie i wish him well.

thanks- Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-12-2009, 06:28 PM
krazy55ken
APPRENTICE

Default blower

He must be in a bad mood I just talked to him on the aol instant message messing with him and he just gut me off.. WOW..
Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: blower

Originally Posted by krazy55ken
He must be in a bad mood I just talked to him on the aol instant message messing with him and he just gut me off.. WOW..

LIKE I SAY------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH OFFERS THEN DO NOT DEAL AT---ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:02 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN ''LIVELY''
Old 01-12-2009, 09:08 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Lets all offer him 900.00 and see if he blocks all of us. lol
Old 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

lol...if it were not for the fact he looks like a good person(43 honor payments) I would have already pm'd him with an offer of $800 :lol:

You could be like a guy my DAD worked with...he looked at a truck the price was $1200 OBO..dad asked what he gave/offered for it and he said $1400 rofl
Old 01-13-2009, 03:14 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Originally Posted by vega34
im sorry but i kinda see eds point,offering him only about half price,to me thats not negotiating,but thats just me,,but i agree he should not of blocked you,,steve
Hey ! Ya gotta start SOMEwhere ! When I'm selling stuff and get a low, low offer, I don't get 'insulted' for cripes sake ! I say "No thanks, try again" until we do or do not come to a fair price. Or " No thanks I'm very firm on that price". All done politely. My junk isn't so darn holy as to be above someone offering a low price. :?

yep you do,and starting at half price is a great place to start,,steve
Old 01-13-2009, 05:48 AM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

I usually price my stuff for more than what I want because it seems that most people won't buy unless they negotiate for a better deal, no matter how good of a deal it is to start with. If an ad states it's a firm price then don't bother making any other offer. I agree with the idea of just politely declining an offer that's not acceptable or making a counter offer.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:02 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I THUNK SOMEONE IS LURKING :x :x :x :x :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -