WATCH OUT FOR CHARLES CHRISTOPHER WOLF IF THATS HIS REAL NAM

Old 01-22-2008, 01:17 PM
EARTHSHAKER182
SHOW GUEST

[/b] I THANK YOU GUYS FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH AS OF TODAY I RECIVED A PHONE CALL FROM MR WOLF STATING THAT THIS DRIVING DEAL IN GOING FORWARD HE HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY SO HES SAYS HE GOING TO CALL ME THIS WEEKEND STAND BY FOR MORE INFO TO COME IF THIS DOES GO THUR I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT I AM SORRY
Old 01-22-2008, 02:49 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by EARTHSHAKER182
[/b] I THANK YOU GUYS FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH AS OF TODAY I RECIVED A PHONE CALL FROM MR WOLF STATING THAT THIS DRIVING DEAL IN GOING FORWARD HE HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY SO HES SAYS HE GOING TO CALL ME THIS WEEKEND STAND BY FOR MORE INFO TO COME IF THIS DOES GO THUR I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT I AM SORRY
I wish I really knew the amount of "death in the family" excuses we have had on here....

Earthshaker, what I think is that your Mr. Wolf must be tuned into RJ and sees his you know what is fixing to be swinging from our limb unless he does something...

Is he now willing to sign a contract :?: ...Fill you in on more of the details as to this moving forward :?:

There are lots of people lost their money but then the scammers will cough it back up when they think the steel door might lock behind them so keep us enlightened and Mr.Wolf I suggest you get the ball rolling or cough up the money as in you "could not get the deal together" or someone in your family rose from the dead and you do not have time for "this deal"...Cause you can bet your bippy I have a strong dislike for you already and plan on helping these people if possible...If you think we can't then you need to ask the boys in the "yellow bus".... and I think I got some guys that will help...
Old 01-31-2008, 04:28 PM
EARTHSHAKER182
SHOW GUEST

Default JUST ALITTLE UP DATE

WELL JUST TO LET ANYONE KNOW I HAVE HEARD FROM MR WOLF ABOUT THE DRIVING DEAL WE HAVE SPOKEN ONCE WEEK FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND THING ARE MOVING FORWARD AND AS SOON AS WE SIGN A CONTRACT YOU'LL ALL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I'LL KEEP IN TOUCH THANKS PAULA
Old 01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: JUST ALITTLE UP DATE

Originally Posted by EARTHSHAKER182
WELL JUST TO LET ANYONE KNOW I HAVE HEARD FROM MR WOLF ABOUT THE DRIVING DEAL WE HAVE SPOKEN ONCE WEEK FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND THING ARE MOVING FORWARD AND AS SOON AS WE SIGN A CONTRACT YOU'LL ALL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I'LL KEEP IN TOUCH THANKS PAULA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe he's coming around, hopeing to milk you out of more "easy money". :?:
Be very carefull on signing any contract, making sure you understand the contract fully before doing so.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:18 PM
coreyrange71
SHOW GUEST

Please let me know if this guy is for real.....I have been talking to him off and on since before christmas because Im just not so sure about the whole thing....so as soon as you know anything send me an e-mail or something [email protected]
Old 02-04-2008, 05:38 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default BETTER PROVE YOURSELF

Sounds like you and earthshaker182 need to talk...Based on Mr. Wolf's performance so far to wait awhile is your best decision IMO...

Mr. Wolf, now just because this person got on here that has talked to you, do not think he will jump too fast, as he read here before sending the money...Treat earthshaker182 right and prove to us all your an upright guy

But less we all remember that a scammer will treat you great the first time and then cut your throat for your money :!:

I AM "NOT" CALLING MR. WOLF A SCAMMER......as he has a chance to make this right
Old 02-04-2008, 06:46 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I AM "NOT" CALLING MR. WOLF A SCAMMER......as he has a chance to make this right-----BUT!!!!! --IT AIN'T LOOKING GOOD :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ---LIVELY
Old 02-06-2008, 04:55 AM
coreyrange71
SHOW GUEST

When Mr. Wolf first contacted me he told me about some guys that owned a company called boys will be boys racing, that he said he worked with and were close friends with them and got them drivers and sponsors all the time....so I wrote them and asked for some info on him and they said he was not associated with them though he had tried for years, and not to give him any money
Old 02-06-2008, 05:07 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Well EARTHSHAKER is this the deal he is 'PUTTING TOGETHER" for you :?:
Old 02-06-2008, 10:51 AM
keepinup
SHOW GUEST

wow,what a storie!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -