SNOW....WOW !

Old 01-16-2008, 03:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default SNOW....WOW !

As most of you know i am from S.C....I have not seen snow in the ground in my home state for a number of years..

Well tonight it started snowing...its nice !...my little Girl is having a FIT !.

i know you guys up North are reading this and shaking your heads...just understand We do not see this stuff down South very often...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

EVERY LITTLE KID NEEDS TO SEE AND PLAY IN THE SNOW AT LEAST ONCE IN THERE YOUNG LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!I HOPE SHE HAS A BALL/TAKE PICS :lol: :lol:
Old 01-16-2008, 03:56 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: SNOW....WOW !

Originally Posted by bjuice
As most of you know i am from S.C....I have not seen snow in the ground in my home state for a number of years..

Well tonight it started snowing...its nice !...my little Girl is having a FIT !.

i know you guys up North are reading this and shaking your heads...just understand We do not see this stuff down South very often...

BJ, i was draw to Anderson SC. in 1968, by some relatives who lived there because living in Chicago i was tired of the miserable weather. I came there in the summer of 68, and it turned out to be the most miserable winter they had had in yrs. it snowed atleast 3 to 4 times and down in the 20's, go figure.

PS, i'll bet your daughter can even get the barbie ford to spin the wheels now. :lol:

Zip.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

how did you know..she is doing donuts.....just by chance this year i bought her a heavy OSH-KOSH-BY GOSH coat this Cristmas...she looks like that kid in the Christmas day Movie..where ralphie gets the bee-bee gun..and his little brother can't put his arms down with the coat and stuff his mom puts him in...she looks like him...lol...i think the name of the movie is a Chrsitmas Story...very Funny stuff

Old 01-16-2008, 05:11 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian I have a good inch or more already here and still snowing...get out the sleds..LOL
Old 01-16-2008, 05:48 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

hey perry the grass is white here to. the kids are ready to get at it.lol sad part both went to the dr. this week and have strep throat
Old 01-16-2008, 06:05 PM
krazy55ken
APPRENTICE

Default krazy55ken

Hey bjuice we have had 23 inch. of snow and 2 inch. of ice this year ill send you some.. have fun
Old 01-16-2008, 06:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

well its 10:42 pm...Me the Wife and the little Girl has just come in..we are froze to death but HAD A GREAT TIME...my little girl made snow angles,,i got one of her plastic swimmimg pools an pushed her down the hill in front yard...still snowing pretty good...but we had to come in ..now drinking Hot apple ciniminon spice...got some good pics with disposable camera..digital had dead batteries.. :cry: ..

it was great !..

Brian

Old 01-16-2008, 06:46 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: krazy55ken

Originally Posted by krazy55ken
Hey bjuice we have had 23 inch. of snow and 2 inch. of ice this year ill send you some.. have fun

nooo thanks....lol :shock: 8)

Old 01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

brian that is cool, using a swimming pool as a sled!!!!!!!! I want pics of that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -