I AM back !!!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

bj,good to hear all is good , or getting there!! give a little, get a little, sounds like you did great, the other stuff you can add later!!! David.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:09 AM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Brian,Welcome back! glad to hear that you're up an' running. Hope you're able to settle in quickly.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:18 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default bjuice

dang brian im gone a couple of weeks and bam you move! go on a nice vacation[whats that?] wow im slipping or just getting old lol anyway glad to have ya back and in one peice were running the funny car oct 6th at carlsbad dragway i hope the ole girl has one more in her we will post all the good stuff on our website when its over 1/8 mile slippery track under drive the blower take a bunch of timing out of it etc... maybe this old man can get it down the track!!! glad to have ya back mike in new mexico
Old 09-22-2007, 07:30 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian glad to see you got a trip in. How was it down there worth the money to go see. Also I did get mine to the track and got some numbers for you but you cant laugh at me.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

hey Mike and Wes.......Mike let us know how the old dragon runs October. 6th...when you post the results on your website..copy the link over to RJ...DURING THE MEAN TIME I WILL BE WEARING YOUR SHIRT for Good luck..

Wes i saw your post last night..looks like to me your a smart man that knows how to break in his stuff right and get it home in one piece..there is no time retraints here..work into it..
i know when i took my 67 camaro ( new built car ) this past April..i was on an off the gas the entire night..i never did get a hammered down full throttel pass..but SINCE MY CHASSIS GUY was so damn good I was closer dialed in than most guys with the chassis..but as you know you have to feel just as confident in your head as the car is...made 8 passes..the 1st pass off the trailer was like 6.78 at 103 mph...on pass 8 i was at 6.07 at 115...and the car still has a-lot more in it..

that little Nova of Yours HAS MORE A$$ to it than you ever want to get at one time...so DO NOT rush things...let it come to you...

i respect a person that works into things and NOT trying to win the war the 1st time out......

good luck and keep us posted Wes..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-23-2007, 10:18 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian,

Glad to see that you got moved alright. I know I hating moving when I was in the Navy. Now its time to get the Vette to the track. I will be taking my Nove back out Oct 7. Now I know what air pressure to run, I should be seeing some quicker times. I know that you and your family will love yalls new place. Take it easy my friend.

Chris