Venting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2015, 04:30 PM
jamesrice
SHOW GUEST

Angry Venting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenario: Working on a trade, my car for another parties car. Roughly 500 miles apart give or take.
Set up a time to meet, albeit a long way for both parties. About 5 hours for each.
Get the car ready to load for the trip for the next morning. Make a call to the other person,
let them know I have the car ready to meet the next day. Other party says, (via text)Oh I forgot
to tell you, I have to work this Sunday and won't be able to meet until next weekend, I'll call
you later to discuss. OK, I understand, I have a job that's demanding as well. So, no call back
later to discuss, no contact all week. Can't get in touch with the other party. Put my weekend on
hold to meet with this guy and nothing. Not even a text or call to let me know anything. I
understand if someone changes their mind, but, you have to let the other know. I even
understand if you meet and don't want to trade, that's part of it. But, don't leave me hanging.
Very frustrating when at the time of the first initial call the enthusiasm from both parties,
then nothing. Guys, just venting, very frustrated with people that don't follow through, or have
enough in their ball sack to call the other party.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:49 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

the bright side is you did not make the 6 hour drive for nothing, should he have told you no deal...100% yes, but stuff happens.