ok ok ok I gotta say this....

Old 08-23-2009, 08:32 PM
myfordroars
APPRENTICE

I guess in my perfectly spoiled world, having a hubby like mine, I'm hoping to get our 69 camaro, a new camaro, and I'd love to have a mustang super snake..... though im a nutt for the 70 mach 1..... and i love the old 1940's style chevy and ford coupes..... gimme a deuce coupe anyday and im a happy girl.....

I do so love the old chevy trucks like the 1955's the series ones and twos, but im not so hot on the old fords, i think they are ugly, just not my thing.... i don't have a dodge im crazy about tho, i keep looking at them and its just not my thing I think. At one time I did want dodge's small truck, cant remember the name of it, cause it was a cutie, similar to a 150.

and the new camaro, well, i could so drive one of those! wouldn't break my heart at all!
Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
myfordroars
APPRENTICE

oh, and of course to pull all my toys, I GOTTA HAVE A F650 - one of those redone ones, shoot, my brain has gone out to lunch, and my hubby is no where to be found.... lol. Anyways they jack them up put a lil more gggrrrr in them!