Headlight decals NEEDED... that wont cost my manhood to ship

Old 10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Headlight decals NEEDED... that wont cost my manhood to ship

I am looking to buy (4) 6 inch round headlight (T-3style) decals for my 1970 Buick GS.I did a search and Pitstop USA was suggested. When I looked at the link,the decals were $5.95 each. I thought...OK, thats reasonable.But when I add the shipping on them they want $9.19 shipping. I mean, c'mon they are 4 decals weighing about 4 ounces. Is there any other place that sell them? Or will I just have to say screw it and put nothing on it?That will surely make it ugly though...
Thanks.Pat
Old 10-28-2007, 05:44 PM
bbc4life
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

look in the jegs catalog or on the web page
Old 11-02-2007, 06:42 PM
scot9055
APPRENTICE

Default decals

i asked the same question and a buddy of mines wife said you could print them off at walmart on their picture machine
Old 11-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bbc4life
look in the jegs catalog or on the web page
jegs would charge him an eleven dollar handling fee. I think it is 11.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:44 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Well,
It looks like I'm going to bite the bullet and get them from Pitstop. At least their shipping is a little more reasonable than Jegs.Tod was correct..11 bucks shipping. I have searched all over the internet,but not had any luck. I guess its only money...and I can make more. :mrgreen: I guess I have to stop being a cheap a$$ and just commit to it. I am getting some jobs that I can do in the wintertime inside lined up to keep my sanity...
Old 11-03-2007, 05:46 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bignastygs
Well,
It looks like I'm going to bite the bullet and get them from Pitstop. At least their shipping is a little more reasonable than Jegs.Tod was correct..11 bucks shipping. I have searched all over the internet,but not had any luck. I guess its only money...and I can make more. :mrgreen: I guess I have to stop being a cheap a$$ and just commit to it. I am getting some jobs that I can do in the wintertime inside lined up to keep my sanity...
If I am gona buy something small from jegs I try and wait til I need something bigger so it isn't such a waste on the handling fee. This summer I needed some "dial in" pronto...and the local speed shop was out. I had to pay 11 bucks to get a 6 dollar bottle of dial in shipped to me.