Guess who this is

Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bad66chevyc10
all of yall ppl in here the camaro and truck is not jasons its mine i am his son yall might be givin him a hard time but wat else is this forum for?thats all yall people do in here why dont yall just grow up?people at my school dont even act as bad as yall do.so yall can think wat yall want to about whoever i dont even sell my stuff on here besides a few stuff this is about the only thing i put on here.so if yall got a problem about who owes who yall go to him not me i dont owe anybody nothing.i even act more of a man then yall act about this stuff and i know yall are older than i am just grow up thats probably the best thing for yall to do idk how yall got anywhere in life
Aren't you "onebadCamaro69" also?

YOU and JASON and the rest of this crew which switches names and refuses to honor deals are PATHETIC and you have the nerve to come on here and act offended.

Chew on these facts for a minute Robert:

*Jason is a regestered sex offender,

*Seth Burns with the following names "burnsracing81, Prostreet68GMC, and Burnscustomz" posted this week that he is your BFF and that Jason Brooks scammed his father the pawnshop owner out of a Suzuki Sidekick,

*Your Cousin Anthony who has several names incliuding (Midsouth Hotrodz and Moparnuts) comes on here and says your father Jason
Brooks scammed him out of a radiator,

*Your father who has documented that he has not settled up with Mudbogger44 goes by (Littlehotrod, Iracechevys)

Every supposed family member comes on here and calls Jason Brooks a scammer. Jason also personally promised me that he would settle his scam job with Mudbogger44 months ago. Did he? of course not.

These are facts ROBERT, need to see the threads? Do you need to see the emails? Want to see the facts?

And you accuse Forum users of acting bad?

Your whole family turns around and calls each other scammers, and crooks and thieves while they all change names at least once a day.

This Board will make it tough for Jason Brooks and the assortment of name changers to do business.

Don't like it? Stop acting like ripping people off is ok.

Or better yet-

SEND THE RADIATOR THAT YOU HAVE AND THAT LITTLEHOTROD PROMISED TO MUDBOGGER.

SEND IT TO HIM, SPORT.

Show us what a stand-up guy you are.

Scorp

Edited because I was mistaken on one of Littlerod's many names.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:41 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

all of yall ppl in here the camaro and truck is not jasons its mine i am his son yall might be givin him a hard time but wat else is this forum for?thats all yall people do in here why dont yall just grow up?people at my school dont even act as bad as yall do.so yall can think wat yall want to about whoever i dont even sell my stuff on here besides a few stuff this is about the only thing i put on here.so if yall got a problem about who owes who yall go to him not me i dont owe anybody nothing.i even act more of a man then yall act about this stuff and i know yall are older than i am just grow up thats probably the best thing for yall to do idk how yall got anywhere in life
I do not belive for one minute that this is not jason, this seems to be his latest angle, use one of his many names claiming to be fifteen , a cousin, son ,uncle ,sister. how many fifteen year olds are buying & selling cars when there not even old enough to drive. jason your full of crap!! this is just your latest ploy. Gee whats next? let me guess! another one of his many user names will be on here saying we shouldn't be picking on a kid and it's not jason, BLA....BLA....BLA...... LITTLEROD YA GOT TA COME UP WITH A NEW THEME! THIS ONES GITTIN OLD YALL :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 02-20-2010, 05:49 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

If he is Robert, he was home schooled by Jason :lol: :lol:
I get a headache reading what this clown dribbles.

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I do not belive for one minute that this is not jason, this seems to be his latest angle, use one of his many names claiming to be fifteen , a cousin, son ,uncle ,sister. how many fifteen year olds are buying & selling cars when there not even old enough to drive. jason your full of crap!! this is just your latest ploy. Gee whats next? let me guess! another one of his many user names will be on here saying we shouldn't be picking on a kid and it's not jason, BLA....BLA....BLA...... LITTLEROD YA GOT TA COME UP WITH A NEW THEME! THIS ONES GITTIN OLD YALL :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 02-20-2010, 08:25 AM
bad66chevyc10
APPRENTICE

yall can believe wat yall want to believe i have no idea wat my dad does on here and yes onebadcamaro69 was my name but its not anymore its his so i created this name but i know i aint old enough to drive yet i get my license september 30th and as far as me havin the camaro i traded a 66 chevy c10 i had for it and actually i talked to the guy last night on it and he said he is gonna be sendin me the title i dont know if he will or not but thats wat he said and as far as me having the duelly i work with one of my step grandpas some delivering bread to earn the money to buy it and i dont live wit my daddy anyway i am only here on the weekends i actually stay wit my grandpa but if yall got to say anything to anybody say it to him cause i have no idea wat has went on between yall thats between yall not me i have no idea wats goin on wat kinda radiator did he sell anyway?cause we got 2 for an oldsmobile and i did have an aluminum one that i sold my daddy was wantin it but he got mad at the guy or something so i went ahead and sold it to another guy but i forgot who it was i am just tellin yall wat i know and whoever he may owe if i had the extra money i would help pay him back but i am only 15 and since school it back in i dont get to work but every weekend and the guy that yall are talkin about mudbogger or whoever if he came to me robert i would do some trading with him or something if i could but cant make no promises on that cause all i got is some bbc parts that i was gonna put my 468 together for that camaro and race it i aint tryinn to sound mean or wat ever but i am just tellin yall wat i know
Old 02-20-2010, 08:37 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

yall can believe wat yall want to believe i have no idea wat my dad does on here and yes onebadcamaro69 was my name but its not anymore its his so i created this name but i know i aint old enough to drive yet i get my license september 30th and as far as me havin the camaro i traded a 66 chevy c10 i had for it and actually i talked to the guy last night on it and he said he is gonna be sendin me the title i dont know if he will or not but thats wat he said and as far as me having the duelly i work with one of my step grandpas some delivering bread to earn the money to buy it and i dont live wit my daddy anyway i am only here on the weekends i actually stay wit my grandpa but if yall got to say anything to anybody say it to him cause i have no idea wat has went on between yall thats between yall not me i have no idea wats goin on wat kinda radiator did he sell anyway?cause we got 2 for an oldsmobile and i did have an aluminum one that i sold my daddy was wantin it but he got mad at the guy or something so i went ahead and sold it to another guy but i forgot who it was i am just tellin yall wat i know and whoever he may owe if i had the extra money i would help pay him back but i am only 15 and since school it back in i dont get to work but every weekend and the guy that yall are talkin about mudbogger or whoever if he came to me robert i would do some trading with him or something if i could but cant make no promises on that cause all i got is some bbc parts that i was gonna put my 468 together for that camaro and race it i aint tryinn to sound mean or wat ever but i am just tellin yall wat i know
WOW!!! That was one long sentance only one punctuation. Or maybe that was a dribble of Copenhagen not a question mark.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:00 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

JASON BROOKS= BLA....BLA....BLA....AGAIN :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
bad66chevyc10
APPRENTICE

nope robert
Old 02-20-2010, 10:04 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

YES....JASON :wink:
Old 02-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

You can say that again.

Scorp
Old 02-20-2010, 12:40 PM
bad66chevyc10
APPRENTICE

believe wat yall want my daddy dont even know my password to this name thats y i created it for

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -