Guess who this is

Old 02-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM from the last reunion :shock:
Thanks Mem.

At least he's a good buyer and seller.

You think Ned is the last guy who was supposed to get a radiator from him?

Scorp
Old 02-19-2010, 05:46 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

better take a semi to get everyones parts and t-shirts for everyone
Old 02-19-2010, 05:48 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Gotta carry that damn fishtank back for Tod74.

Think they'll have T-shirts that say Littlehotrod is a good buyer and seller?

Damn you grumpy

Scorp
I think he got the tank, just waiting on the fish.

Hey if they have T-shirts I'll take an XL. :lol:
Old 02-19-2010, 05:48 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

no wonder why nobody wants to pick up that radiator! :?
Old 02-19-2010, 06:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Here you go Scorp : :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

''I AM NOT GRUMPY UNLESS YOU MAKE ME THAT WAY''
Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

better be careful scorp and practice or youll be out picked
Old 02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I offered him an empty fish tank for the car....
Old 02-19-2010, 10:42 PM
bad66chevyc10
APPRENTICE

all of yall ppl in here the camaro and truck is not jasons its mine i am his son yall might be givin him a hard time but wat else is this forum for?thats all yall people do in here why dont yall just grow up?people at my school dont even act as bad as yall do.so yall can think wat yall want to about whoever i dont even sell my stuff on here besides a few stuff this is about the only thing i put on here.so if yall got a problem about who owes who yall go to him not me i dont owe anybody nothing.i even act more of a man then yall act about this stuff and i know yall are older than i am just grow up thats probably the best thing for yall to do idk how yall got anywhere in life
Old 02-20-2010, 02:15 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bad66chevyc10
all of yall ppl in here the camaro and truck is not jasons its mine i am his son yall might be givin him a hard time but wat else is this forum for?thats all yall people do in here why dont yall just grow up?people at my school dont even act as bad as yall do.so yall can think wat yall want to about whoever i dont even sell my stuff on here besides a few stuff this is about the only thing i put on here.so if yall got a problem about who owes who yall go to him not me i dont owe anybody nothing.i even act more of a man then yall act about this stuff and i know yall are older than i am just grow up thats probably the best thing for yall to do idk how yall got anywhere in life
you ask what else is this forum for??? this forum is to try and keep CROOKS from ripping more people off and to try and get CROOKS to make things right with the ones they have already stolen from,,seems JASON is number 1 on here so until he settles with MUDDBOGGER ,the man he screwed, its not gonna stop . he gets on here for 6 months saying , I"M MAKING IT RIGHT WITH MUD...bull the man got robbed , PERIOD , so its never going away , but , seems the apple dosn't fall far from the tree,,how many names does this make for YOU now???? I know its not against racing junk policy , it is just what someone does who is trying to hide from other names , an honest person would sell under one name only to build up a good reputation...thats just the way it is .
Old 02-20-2010, 02:55 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
Originally Posted by bad66chevyc10
you ask what else is this forum for??? this forum is to try and keep CROOKS from ripping more people off and to try and get CROOKS to make things right with the ones they have already stolen from,,seems JASON is number 1 on here so until he settles with MUDDBOGGER ,the man he screwed, its not gonna stop . he gets on here for 6 months saying , I"M MAKING IT RIGHT WITH MUD...bull the man got robbed , PERIOD , so its never going away , but , seems the apple dosn't fall far from the tree,,how many names does this make for YOU now???? I know its not against racing junk policy , it is just what someone does who is trying to hide from other names , an honest person would sell under one name only to build up a good reputation...thats just the way it is .
Well said maniac.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -