Jason Pritz took me for $1500

Old 02-28-2010, 05:11 PM
thompson89
SHOW GUEST

Default Jason Pritz took me for $1500

Just so you all know, tack this one onto youre list. I sent Jason Pritz $1500 for a TRACTION CONTROL unit and he hasent sent me anything back and he keeps ignoring my phone calls. So far 5 counts of theft by deception felonies towards him by different people he's done this to.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Jason Pritz took me for $1500

Originally Posted by thompson89
Just so you all know, tack this one onto youre list. I sent Jason Pritz $1500 for a TRACTION CONTROL unit and he hasent sent me anything back and he keeps ignoring my phone calls. So far 5 counts of theft by deception felonies towards him by different people he's done this to.
Check with his buddy Teamgrt15; seems Jason only answers emails - I think everyone who has an issue should contact Teamgrt15, since he spoke with Jason Pritz and he said he was going to make it right- he'd be a great contact point.

Hey Team- we're gonna get you to help us one way or another- this is the scammer forum and we are all here to help one and other.

Thanks for taking one for the Team

Scorp
Old 02-28-2010, 05:28 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GEEEEEEEEEEEEE-IS TEAM REALLY [JASON] THE PLOT THICKENS--BY THE WAY JASON--THE NEWS IS SPREADING IN THE LOCAL RACING CIRCLES!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
FAMILYAUTO
SHOW GUEST

As stated in an earlier post I want everyone who suppose to have bought items to email me the item the amount paid and addresses with phone numbers so far none of you on here have done that and for your control unit you have not even allowed time for delivery and started making threats there is no theft by deception but let me know how that works for you.I just talked to you this morning and you post this by the way I need email of your full name address and number ill make sure your caught anywhere you try running that and you could cancel your check it has not even cleared yet pal that's all I need to say everyone else please email the info and ad number please that is the only way to get things resolved
Old 03-01-2010, 12:09 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Jason Pritz took me for $1500

Originally Posted by thompson89
when did you order the control unit??
Old 03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

i thought you said anyone who bought from you had your personal phone number[i guess things change very ,quickly]
by the way the sharks have not even begun to search you out ops: ops:
you are double talking every time you get on here[that is why the sharks keep nipping at you heels] :P :P
the easiest way to solve this is SEND THE PARTS OR THE MONEY AND GIVE TRACKING NUMBERS ON HERE--THEN WE WILL BELIEVE YOU ARE BEING HONEST AND FORTHWRIGHT AS A SELLER
BY THE WAY IF YOU DID GET SCREWED BY SOMEONE ON RJ -AS YOU STATED EARLIER IN A POST---PLEASE PUT MORE INFO ON HERE AND WE CAN HELP YOU GET THAT CORRECTED :wink: :wink:
Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by FAMILYAUTO
As stated in an earlier post I want everyone who suppose to have bought items to email me the item the amount paid and addresses with phone numbers so far none of you on here have done that and for your control unit you have not even allowed time for delivery and started making threats there is no theft by deception but let me know how that works for you.I just talked to you this morning and you post this by the way I need email of your full name address and number ill make sure your caught anywhere you try running that and you could cancel your check it has not even cleared yet pal that's all I need to say everyone else please email the info and ad number please that is the only way to get things resolved
Well according to Teamgrt15 everybody is supposed to email him all the info so that HE can give it to you. So tell us on here what relationship do you have with this Teamgrt15 or can it be that Teamgrt15 is you??
Old 03-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by FAMILYAUTO
Nice try Jason.

The old "I am waiting for an email to sort this out excuse" makes you truly look like a victim- or is at least designed to be. But that doesnt float here.

You are no victim- and there's more going on than just this isn't there

I am going to bet that every one of them sent you payment and shipping instructions, and I am going to also bet that you deposited their money orders and payments.

Now you need their addresses via email lol. Trying to buy a little time and make yourself look good.

Just ship their goods.

To the five claimants; email your info to Jason through RJ- that way when LE or the DA gets involved they will be able to get all their info from one source. It should speed up any case handling.

Jason you are quite a funny guy- thanks for the laugh

Scorp
Old 03-01-2010, 01:34 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Blood in the water!!!!!UhOh
Old 03-01-2010, 02:14 PM
FAMILYAUTO
SHOW GUEST

I was not around a comp when all this started and grt told me about it no relation and I will take all emails personally no phone calls cause a bunch of you wierdos that have no clue what's going on want to call and I won't be harrassed the items that funds have cleared will be shipped and the communications will be between me and the purchasers not some guy that has nothing better to do than sit on this page and pretend to know everything like scorp I have no use for him and will not explain anything to him get a life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -