The British want their guns back.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:03 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

TODD------------YOU MADE A STUPID CHOICE / GOT CAUGHT / PAYED THE PRICE AND HAVE CHANGED YOUR LIFESTYLE------------THAT IS WHAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN------SO NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A GUN PERMIT AT THE LEAST 8)
IF YOU HAD TRIED SOMETHING STUPID WITH A GUN WHILE YOU WERE DRUNK THEN YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND 'NEVER' HAVE ANOTHER GUN :cry: :cry:
IT MAKES ME MAD THAT SO MANY LAWS CONNECT THINGS TOGETHER THAT DO NOT MAKE ANY SINCE AT ALL :shock: :shock:

ALOT OF THINGS HAPPEN IN PEOPLES PAST THAT SHOULD STAY IN THE PAST
WE LIKE YOU BRO AND JUST HANG IN THERE
LIVELY
Old 02-08-2009, 01:26 PM
poncholvr
MASTER BUILDER

thats my point guys ppl change for the better ,and dont get forgiven
a lot of criminal activities are still goin on in the world and we dont even hear about it ,because of who the ppl are that are doing it

a (self defence) battery charge can be the same- a felony!
(a violent crime even- even though it was a self defense issue-)
but if you pay a lawyer (keeping the systems friends in work) you could prolly get it back- sealing your file
(we the ppl for the ppl by the ppl)
gun rights= our right,and amendment , therefore our own govmnt is taking those rights away,and going against the very laws that they work to defend and uphold!
its a 3 ring circus , dont defend your selves- die while calling the police
we can put gay stuff on tv- (teach not to be( have laws against it) and they still get away with it
but dont ask for your rights back -????????
nothing personal against gays i just dont agree with the stuff),and its illegal to boofoo)and against my religion (and as far as i know (anyone that believes in GOD)
(IN GOD WE TRUST)-- GOD IS PROVEN, JUST DONT TELL HIM TO PROVE HIMSELF
seed theory- no(its wrong)--- (but its love)---NO ITS SICK, ITS A CURSE
gay rights ,but no not your rights
a drug (pain killer)- felony-
everything pushing towards prison time- (guilty until provin innocent)
if we dont help ppl be better ppl we will just add to the downward spiral of society

we have to start WITH a (forgiving government)
OR WE WILL KEEP BECOMING A COMMUNIST COUNTRY- A DICTATORSHIP
Old 02-08-2009, 02:44 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

We also have to be accoutable for our actions. Laws are not hidden until we do them. They're in black and white, on paper for all to see. A society without rules is a society in chaos. There's not any laws that haven't had adverse repercussions to some that may not deserve the full penality of a law. But ignorance of the law shouldn't be an exception. I personally don't believe that a dui without hurting someone should be a felony. But our country was built on these laws. Congress to make laws, Judicial system to interpret them, and Police to enforce them. There is no system that is perfect and I haven't found one better than ours. But there is a way to change it, to bad its not on forums, its getting invovled in the system, voting and educating people starting with your children. If you can't convince them how would you think you could convince anyone else. As long as we stand outside looking in things will change right in front of us without our input or opinion. I ran for NM house of representative and lost by 600 votes. It wasn't even that I wanted to be in politics but I had to do something and so should you. The times of our nation going where we would like it to while we sit in the back seat is over. I have a hard time understanding why someone would feel strong enough to constantly complain but not do the things it might take to make a change. Whether Barrack is worth a sh*t or not his followers organized, planned, worked together, and got him elected. And guess what, a high percentage of these followers aren't educated, but they applied themselves. But as long as the educated continue as couch potatoes, this is what we will have.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Here's a chance to be see and heard !!...

http://secondamendmentmarch.com/
Old 02-09-2009, 04:40 PM
poncholvr
MASTER BUILDER

Laws are not hidden until we do them. They're in black and white, on paper for all to see. A society without rules is a society in chaos.

there are so many section a- 32..b... blahblah in our government that most,most ppl do not know what they are
how many of us can recite all the laws?/or pass a bar exam even- not many
(we focus on trying to live right) thank GOD,but in doing so we have been bamboozled,by all the new laws that there are
(resisting arrest)--- (INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY)!!,of course were going to resist if we believe were innocent! (well we just have some questions to ask you), "right" your still taken in and held ect.. lol
a law against its self

laws yea we have to have them, but we have got to our rights,and if were off probation, out of prison, ect... we should be able to be givin all rights back , or its like a communist country , not forgiving
Old 02-09-2009, 08:06 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by poncholvr
Laws are not hidden until we do them. They're in black and white, on paper for all to see. A society without rules is a society in chaos.

there are so many section a- 32..b... blahblah in our government that most,most ppl do not know what they are
how many of us can recite all the laws?/or pass a bar exam even- not many
(we focus on trying to live right) thank GOD,but in doing so we have been bamboozled,by all the new laws that there are
(resisting arrest)--- (INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY)!!,of course were going to resist if we believe were innocent! (well we just have some questions to ask you), "right" your still taken in and held ect.. lol
a law against its self

laws yea we have to have them, but we have got to our rights,and if were off probation, out of prison, ect... we should be able to be givin all rights back , or its like a communist country , not forgiving

What planet are you from?
If the law reads you don't get your rights back, then thats what should be enforced. Who are you to decide what right and what should be given back. If we don't enforce the laws we have, why have any laws at all. Like I said our country was founded on the legislature making laws, the judicial system interpreting them and the police to enforce them. If we let you decide what should happen after someone is released from prison, probation or whatever, now that would be ridiculous. We have a system that our forefathers built. Its in operation now.
Damn if you don't know whats right and wrong and would need a bar exam to function in our society, maybe you should stay inside. Do you even know what communism is? Communism is where capitalism is overthrown by a working-class revolution that gives ownership and control of wealth and property to the state. Its doesn't have anything to do with a law stating you don't get your rights back after being convicted of a certain crime. Our country is ran by majority rule. For instance, if you wanted everyones house to be painted green and could get enough people to follow or agree with you, you could have a law put into force that would make that happen. Is that communism? No thats our constitution. But our constitution doesn't change because you come up with a great idea that our country needs to be more forgiving. Thank goodness for that.

and for your quote:"(resisting arrest)--- (INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY)!!of course were going to resist if we believe were innocent! "If your innocent why would you resist arrest? Just prove your innocense in a court of law. Geez... let me know when your spaceship come back to get you!!!!!!!

P.S. Todd I not referring to the situation you referred to and hopefully enough people with like mind will get that changed.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:03 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

laws are not made by the majoraty. laws are made by a few men that all of us have to follow.and no i wont follow a law,any law that goes against what i believe is right.our country has become a land of pussies. we cant defend ourselves unless we have witnesses to say yes it was self defense.man tries to rob me and i dont want to be robbed so i kill him. he goes to hell and i go to jail.unessecary force.a man molest my kids, i kill him. he goes to hell i go to jail. let the law handle it, they say, i say not.seat belts saves lives this i know, but i dont need no damn body to tell me to wear one. law says i cant beat my kid. well let him breakout the windows on your house or dragcar poison your dog or maybe cut your pool liner in half. you want me to talk to him and tell him shame on you johnny or do you want me to kick his ass (then pay you ).dont matter what you or anybody else wants im gonna kick his ass as i tell him shame on you. one of our founding fathers said the least government is the best government.yes we need laws. because theres a bunch of nuts out there now days, but alot of them laws they are passing is starting to interfer with my way of living and i dont like it
Old 02-10-2009, 05:10 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
laws are not made by the majoraty. laws are made by a few men that all of us have to follow.and no i wont follow a law,any law that goes against what i believe is right.our country has become a land of pussies. we cant defend ourselves unless we have witnesses to say yes it was self defense.man tries to rob me and i dont want to be robbed so i kill him. he goes to hell and i go to jail.unessecary force.a man molest my kids, i kill him. he goes to hell i go to jail. let the law handle it, they say, i say not.seat belts saves lives this i know, but i dont need no damn body to tell me to wear one. law says i cant beat my kid. well let him breakout the windows on your house or dragcar poison your dog or maybe cut your pool liner in half. you want me to talk to him and tell him shame on you johnny or do you want me to kick his ass (then pay you ).dont matter what you or anybody else wants im gonna kick his ass as i tell him shame on you. one of our founding fathers said the least government is the best government.yes we need laws. because theres a bunch of nuts out there now days, but alot of them laws they are passing is starting to interfer with my way of living and i dont like it

remind me never to mess with you. :lol:
Old 02-10-2009, 05:52 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
Those few men were elected by a majority, us the voter. I don't know what state you live in, but maybe you should move to Texas. There majority has voted for this law. The ablility to defend yourself or your property with whatever force needed. Its called the Castle Doctrine!!
Just check this out............

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...=mostpop_story
Old 02-10-2009, 06:40 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Texas is WAAAAAAAY ahead of the rest of the states in defending OUR constitutional rights. They all have BALLS and to stand up to the government and NOT let the government stand up to them. If the rest of the states took this stand, ya think Barry and his 'ilk' would be running rampant as they are now ?!
"Remember the Alamo!" We the People are now the Alamo, we have to make this last stand to slow the attacks until the rest of America wakes up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -