Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-29-2008, 07:47 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Hey yall just wanted to say thank you and hes doin alopt better this mornin from what my mom and Chirstin said he should be out of the hospital next week but he isnt out of the woods just yet tomorerow he goes into surgery to fix his nose but it shouldnt be to big of a deal again I cant thank yall enough
Old 04-29-2008, 08:31 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Wishing your Dad a speedy and full recovery!

Rudy
Old 04-29-2008, 10:30 AM
huffman24
APPRENTICE

Sorry about what happend, I'm glad he's doing good. He's in the lord hands he'll be alright I know. I've been threw alot with my lil girl and the lord is so alsome. He'll be in my prayers.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:19 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Glad he is doing Ok Tim,this is terrible,when I was younger I had the same thing happen to me,thats an aweful feeling being pinned under a car and no ones around,trust me,I know I was pinned for over 2 hours before anyone came looking for me in an auto salvage yard
Old 04-29-2008, 01:28 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Yeah weve had friends that have jad cars fall on them but never thought it would happen to one of us let alone when we were using all the proper precautions.... But luckily my mom wasnt at work and she heard the car fall in the shop the good thing is that hes alive
Old 04-30-2008, 02:38 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Alright just alittle update on how my dad is doing.... Well today he had surgery to fix his face and nose and is doing just fine as of now.... The doctors say he will have some hearing issues in his left ear which wont be anything different considering hes been racin for 40 years and is deaf anyways.... Also they said that he should be back home this coming saturday instead of monday which is very good news.... And let me tell ya hes still his spunky stuburn self lol today when I went in he asked the doctor if he could go to the racetrack with me sunday night :shock: :roll: doctor said NO and that kinda pissed him off but he will get over it.... Again THANK YOU and god bless you too Tim North Jr.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default dad

Glad to hear your dad is doing better. Maybe you could tape a couple races for him!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:40 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

glad he is on the road to recovery, keep track on blood thinner,
blood clots form and the older we are they can clot the brain or
the heart while in healing and our body is trying to push out the old
dead blood, godspeed :wink:
Old 04-30-2008, 06:37 PM
macksstreetrod
JOURNEYMAN

Default DAD

Sure was sorry to here about you dad Tim. Glad he's doing better. Sure helps having good friends and plenty prayers in times like that. Tell him we all said hello and are thinking of him. That thing they call life has grabed me by the seat of the pants myself, know how it is,he.ll be fine in time.
Dale
Old 05-01-2008, 12:05 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Yeah im gonna tape a few races for him maybe even an in car camera and thanks for all the thoughts and prayers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -