can you believe this????????????????

Old 06-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wazup
Originally Posted by ajk
Was this the dude that wazup was scared to race? :shock:

Yep shaken in my boots :lol: :lol: :lol:
You gotta admit; we had some fun w/ that dude. It was like Joe Dirt being a guest on the Jerry Springer show... good times.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:40 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Yes Mr. Rigsby and willing to have some more fun if he was to come back here. I said the same thing to Chris and thought it was funny that someone else found it and posted it.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Don't you think anything over 50K SHOULD NOT STILL BE IN PRIMER??? Lets see... "over 70K invested"... not in the body, not in the motor (pleeze), sure didn't spend too much on the Summit seats & 39.99 covers, where is the 70K invested in this PIGG?????? Break it down Mr Dirt.... I don't understand. 79 Cutlass Broham w/a fake parachute: PRICELESS.

wazup- my money is still on the Nova brutha. Bring it!!!!! I want a old ol fashioned heads up race.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:19 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

It would be my luck he would want to race while i have the engine out and at the machine shop. I would have to say that i have more in my bryant crank than he has in that hooptee,broham, geto mobile, gutlas,projunk, oh wait a minute thats wright prostreet :lol: I guess i might would have to put my engine off my lawn mover in my car if he was to call me out, dam i forgot i am scared :lol:

Ok dont get me started again as i am broke after new trans and convert and now the motor.