What was your favorite Christmas present this year?

Old 12-28-2009, 10:17 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

To see the family was great.

I got a dozen pair (bulk pack) of leather palm work gloves. I went thru my truck, shop and trailer and threw away every pair of old welding burned and greasy pair I had. Northern had them on sale $12/doz!!! I also replaced all my old bungie cords. Sometimes simple things can really brighten up your day!

Dave
Old 12-28-2009, 05:58 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

i think tod was refering to scrooge, bah humbug
Old 12-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Men,

Just to be alive & well is all for now. Kid's are healthy, family is good. A lot of people in 09 that I know have had some rough days... some died, some almost died, some lost damn near everything they had, others lost jobs, houses, etc.... I even know a family that spent their last Christmas with their 8yr old son due to brain cancer he got in 09. Some hard things boys....

To sit around & see smiling faces is all I need right now. I got fatter, opened a few gifts, had some laughs. God is good; he has given my family favor for trying to walk with him this year. Other than that, I did get a Summit gift card. Scoot
Old 12-30-2009, 10:25 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

# 1 Being with my girls/family of course.

#2 My new NGK racing plugs :shock:
Old 12-31-2009, 04:18 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Better directions when needed hopefully

I love to drive, ( go figure ) My wife purchased us a Tom Tom so she can sleep when we drive long distances. From what I hear, these things can give bad directions once and a while, just like the wife when she is awake :lol: and that is not a joke :roll:
We had a great Christmas with both family's, which we are fortunate that we have to spend it with.
Bruce