a non payer (etdidit)

Old 04-03-2009, 05:16 AM
etdidit
APPRENTICE

Default non-payer (etdidit)

Hey Guys. This is ET (Eddie Taylor). I am the one ALTERED 526 (Michael-Mike-Renzetti) is telling lies about. I spent 1/2 hour this morning trying to respond to this, hit "submit" and thought I had responded but nothing showed up on the Forum. So, I'm trying again.

I have sent bjuice a personal message about this matter but I have not heard back from him yet. I've waited to respond until I hear from Brian and have been getting my ducks in a row. The story you have read about from ALTERD 526 is so far from the truth it is ridiculous. Fortunately I have copies of tons of emails between the two of us that will tell the real story.

Some of you are sharp enough that you can already sense that something is just not right with his side of the story. The truth shall vindicate me and show what kind of person this guy really is.

I will back in touch when I've heard fron Brian (bjuice) and have all my stuff together.

Sincerely.......Eddie Taylor (E.T.)
[email protected]
Old 04-03-2009, 05:53 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

If I read the first post right , his $100.00 bucks didn't cover 1/2 the shipping , he needs to send $50 more , that would mean the shipping on a blower would be $300.00 right?? :shock: I have shipped a many a blower around this country and the most I ever paid was $75.00 and that was a complete set up,,,usually around $40.00 for just blower...If I sent someone $4000.00 for a blower set up and another 100 for shipping and they kept the intake and held it ransom for more money , I would be pissed...seems like wrong person complaining to me...JMO
Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default ET

I am in agreement with slickfuel on this. Too many questions unanswered in this deal. If the seller didn't get the correct shipping info, it falls on the seller. Can't expect tha buyer to cover your error.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:22 AM
slickfuel
CRAFTSMAN

Ok lets get this straight,... All qoates are of ALTEREDS POST, and my question/response to the qoutes

He sent me 4,000 bucks for everything.
Did you send him everything that you agreed for $4,000..NO
You still have the manifold

Agree's to pay 1/2 of the shipping..
Et agreed to pay for half of the shipping , you told him how much it was, but you did not ship the intake manifold,..why not. if you had $4,000 why do you not have the money to ship it along with the blower etc,...
The extra 100 bucks he sent
and he sent you a extra $100.00 but you still did not ship the intake ,..why not ???

The extra 100 bucks he sent does not cover 1/2 of the shipping.. He is about 50 bucks short plus the extra 35 for the money transfer
so ET did send you a extra $100.00 or was this " the half of agreed shipping amount" and you are asking for more ??

he has everything but the manifold
why does he not have the manifold, if he paid for it.

He still needs to send me another $135.00 for fee's and shipping
Ok so the stuff costed you ALTERED more than you thought to ship the parts, but ET has already paid you (per the agreement) for 1/2 the shipping,..why another $100.00 ??? I understand the $35 for the bank fee,..but just exactly how much money did you plan to make off of ET from the shipping ????

so all he has to do is send the 100 for shipping and he can have his 1,000 manifold
so he doesnt have to send you the $35 for the bank fees now ????

I agreed to take 1,000 less for everything and he would pay shipping
I thought you and ET agread that ET would pay for 1/2 the shipping ???

I asked for another 50 for shipping and the 35 for the money transfer
SO ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS SEND YOU $85.00 AND THIS IS A DONE DEAL,..WHICH $17.00 TO $27.00 OUT OF THE $85.00 WILL BE USED FOR SHIPPING THE INTAKE ,..RIGHT
Old 04-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

these are gettin easier and easier day by day to figure out when someone is blowin smoke up asses! very vague intial posts lacking specific details, piss poor typing and grammar skills and then when the supposed bad guy pops on here and tells the real story, the accuser just vanishes. gotta love it!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-03-2009, 01:03 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SELLER IS PISSING OVER PENNEYS, HE GOT 4K PLUS 100 FOR AGREED SHIPPING. BUYER LIVED UP TO HIS END , SELLER NEEDS TO DO THE SAME. TAKE THE LITTLE EXTRA SHIPPING ON THE CHIN & SEND THIS GUY HIS MANIFOLD!!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Way to call a spade a spade sickfuel. What a joke... seems like the wrong guy that is complaining to me.... ship the guy what he ordered!! This dude is going to be hard pressed to convince it is ok to hold the product from the buyer on this one if he keeps changing his story & making up new charges for the buyer. WTH!!! Scooter
Old 04-03-2009, 02:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ALTERD526
He sent me 4,000 bucks for everything. Head top pay for half the shipping.. He paid 3/4 of it so far.. He still needs to send me another $135.00 for fee's and shipping. I know it does not seem like a lot of money but, I agreed to take 1,000 less for everything and he would pay shipping. I am not sending his money back because I used it to pay bills.. No other reson to sell it.. I dont have the extra money to ship it.. All he has to do is wire the remaing mioney and I will ship it to him.. He refuse's to transfer the money.. Why I dont know.. he wired the frist 4,000 and got everything but the manifold.. He told me he refused to wire transfter the money, so he then said he would mail a money order.. Thats fine, nothing came. I sent me address in e-mail and told him on the phone.. He said he lost it.. So I told him to go screw himself untill I get the extra. All of a sudden he wants to sue me and will have me served at my house... Well, if before he said he don't have an address for me then how all of a sudden does he have one to serve me with papers?????? next he says he wants 500 bucks back and he will drop the whole thing!!! he's crazy!!! Not sending the 500.00 to him, so all he has to do is send the 100 for shipping and he can have his 1,000 manifold.
ok listen Altered this is really boiling down to $50.00 bucks give or take a few....as slick fuel described.

i know times are hard but come on man..its not worth all of this for such a small amount of money..No matter who is wrong or Right.....it just doesn't matter at this point..you stand to gain much more now and down the road if you just send the intake to the man.

don't matter what your beliefs are....you can sell yourself short in life..

For what its worth.

This week i was in a fast food restaurant (KFC)..a lady was trying to pay for her food with Pennies..i let her pay for it ( didn't want to embarrass her or insult her pride by stepping in at counter)....i finished eating before her and as i was leaving i handed her (5) one dollar bills folded up..and told her to pass it on when she could.

Now this isn't about me getting an ATTA-BOY or anything....its about stepping up and doing the right thing..No matter if you have a point to prove or not...there's just a time in a man's life when he has to do himself a favor and just move on....you don't want to live with this Altered..its not worth it..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM
slickfuel
CRAFTSMAN

qoute from ALTERED

.. I dont have the extra money to ship it
I would say you F`d up, $4,000.00 and you spent it all on bills ???

So in other words you couldnt send his Intake to him if you tried, unless
he sends you more money,...thats messed up Altered,..even with him sending you the EXTRA money,..you still didnt ship the Intake.

why did you not ship the Intake with the rest of the blower ?????????

,..THE PROSECUTION REST`S.......

Old 04-03-2009, 03:01 PM
etdidit
APPRENTICE

Default non-payer(etdidit)

Brian--please check your private message. Thanks.....E.T.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -