Look at this......

Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Blue68Camaro
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Look at this......

So i am looking around on ebay and find this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEGS-...QQcmdZViewItem

$6.99 for stickers that Jegs gives away! I have a small stack of them myself, maybe i should put them on ebay for $4.99 and make some $

Why would anybody buy those when you can get them for free?
Old 11-24-2007, 11:56 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i wouldn't and most people on here wouldn't...but to give you the TRUE BIG picture here ..Jegs doesn't give these stickers out for free...you make an order (pay for it) and they put the stickers in with your paid for order...so your paying for them believe it or not...and from there its good ole paid for advertisment...i have no doubt they will sell the stickers to someone that has seen the jegs name but will neverl buy any parts to get the stickers....probably doesn't even have a catelog
sorry just the big picture here...might be a good deal for a teenager or someone that wants the stickers..without making a $100.00 order from jegs...a kid wanting a set of these stickers for christmas would be a good deal for some parents...

you just have ti understand we are a CULT here..we are motorheads..not everyone is invloved in our world...the EBAY ad proves my theory.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-24-2007, 04:26 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Than I guess I'm sittin on about 300 bucks in stickers. Got hundreds of em. I was going to put them on my shop fridge, but now e-bay here I come.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:35 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I wonder if we can sell them for a percentage of the original price to get money back on our parts? LOL If so, I guess I have a few of the cheaper 1's like; Lemons headers, Brodix, Dart, Procharger, MSD and the list goes on. That way I tell my wife that the parts doesn't cost as much. I can buy my own Christmas this year then, HAHAHA. :lol:
Old 11-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I knew a guy in high school that put a couple NOS stickers on his mustang...just a mild 302 and some flowmasters nothing special and NO nitrous but everyone figured it was really fast cause they saw the stickers and assumed he had nitrous on it. (which back then, nobody in our "crowd" messed with nitrous so that was a big deal to us)...lol
Old 11-24-2007, 04:42 PM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

You know...I bet you all thought I was a schmuck about asking where I can get decals for my racecar. I posted on here that I wanted to find a place to get ones of the products I use on my car in one place. I added it up and it was $126 dollars to get the proper decals I was wanting. Its nuts when you ad the shipping for decals considering you can drop them in a padded mailer for a buck.. I have alot of Jegs that I donated to my friends boy as well...
Old 11-24-2007, 05:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I knew a guy in high school that put a couple NOS stickers on his mustang...just a mild 302 and some flowmasters nothing special and NO nitrous but everyone figured it was really fast cause they saw the stickers and assumed he had nitrous on it. (which back then, nobody in our "crowd" messed with nitrous so that was a big deal to us)...lol

hey its the same philosphy i told people when i was in law enforcement when they ask me what they could do for added home security..

i said get a BIG bowl sit it out front with a tag on the bowl that said Killer...didn't need the dog,,,lol..

main point i was making is that Nothing is free,,including the stickers..not the ones i got anyway..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-25-2007, 04:44 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Been brought up befpre but if anypne ever needs decals, stickers etc like fake headlights, stuff like that, here is the place to go.
They even make custom stuff for ya fake thang....
www.SuperbDecals.com