Is it just me or,

Old 07-19-2009, 01:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yes this is Jackson..its an AWESOME IHRA TRACK.. If you have not been there your in for a treat...come on down and say Hello..i will be in the Christian Pits.

its also the weekend of My birthday so my family will be with me..they will be at the Hotel with other Pit Crew members wife's and children while the work part of the race takes place...its gonna be a 3 day event....i am posting the Orsca Site.

i am also including the Carolina site for directions if anyone is within driving distance

I can assure you Tony is gonna set it on Fire..its gonna be something to see and participate in.

http://www.houseofhook.com/
http://www.outlawracing.com/HOMEPAGE...6/Default.aspx
Old 07-19-2009, 03:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Want me to get ol'e ''HILLDALE back? I can!! One phone call!

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 07-19-2009, 04:01 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

The forums have been pretty slow lately. Nothing good going on and no one getting worked up. Kind of boring. Some of the tech forums are the same questions asked 10 different ways with the same answers. Well, I guess if things are smooth around here that means the scammer forum must be working for people.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:12 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default still here

hey fellas, hilldale here, hope all you fearless crazy somesabeyatches are allright. who's breakin out the bubbly at the track these days. hey did signs get married yet.? hey mark how is everything with the ticker, are you able to get to the track.? on my end its been all kids and neighbors kids and more kids, love them little terrorists. all the neighbors are calling me kindergarden cop. one of them dumped his damn slurpie over my head today. i will get back soon, there screamin for me, they want 4-wheeler rides. hilldale.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah ol'e buddy everything is good here, I am back on the track, Told these guy's i could get you back, Welcome ol'e buddy, been slow here Let's spunk it up a bit, you ready :?: :?:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''