"Hilldale Help Center Thread"

Old 01-24-2009, 04:22 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="lively"]YOU BRING[ALL] THE JOBS BACK THAT ARE SENT OVERSEAS AND THERE WILL BE NO UNEMPLOYMENT---EXCEPT THE ONES THAT DO NOT WANT TO WORK---SEND THE ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRIES OR MAKE THEM BECOME LOYAL/TAXPAYING/ USA SUPPORTING CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY 10 CENTS WORTH AND STILL HATE THE POLITICAL CORRECT POLITICIAN[SEND THEN OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!]
LIVELY[/quote
Couldn't agree more LIVELY.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:23 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default hell yes

[quote="BEAST477"]
Originally Posted by lively
YOU BRING[ALL] THE JOBS BACK THAT ARE SENT OVERSEAS AND THERE WILL BE NO UNEMPLOYMENT---EXCEPT THE ONES THAT DO NOT WANT TO WORK---SEND THE ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRIES OR MAKE THEM BECOME LOYAL/TAXPAYING/ USA SUPPORTING CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY 10 CENTS WORTH AND STILL HATE THE POLITICAL CORRECT POLITICIAN[SEND THEN OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!]
LIVELY[/quote
Couldn't agree more LIVELY.
hell yes 100%.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:26 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Hilldale, was that your Chevelle on your profile? Did you build it or buy it that way?
Old 01-24-2009, 06:28 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale, hey man how the hell are you? I been missing you dude! Glad to see your back!! Dang, maybe it was me that was gone? Oh well, doesn't matter :lol: :lol: :lol: chrisr welcome to the .........where are we.......oh yeah, hilldale help center :!:
Old 01-24-2009, 07:47 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Default thanks

Thanks Holloway. Nice to meet you.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:07 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default yes

Originally Posted by dparker
Hey Hilldale, was that your Chevelle on your profile? Did you build it or buy it that way?
what one are you talking about .,the 69 or the red 66.? anyway the red one i built from ground up,the 69 was bought this way 10 years ago. its a #s matching car. the 66 was my street toy. hilldale
Old 01-25-2009, 08:09 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default whats up

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
hilldale, hey man how the hell are you? I been missing you dude! Glad to see your back!! Dang, maybe it was me that was gone? Oh well, doesn't matter :lol: :lol: :lol: chrisr welcome to the .........where are we.......oh yeah, hilldale help center :!:
whats up brotha, hey were gone sometimes but we will always return.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:12 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: yes

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by dparker
what one are you talking about .,the 69 or the red 66.? anyway the red one i built from ground up,the 69 was bought this way 10 years ago. its a #s matching car. the 66 was my street toy. hilldale
No the 66, thats the body style I've always liked. Is rust a problem there? Here in the desert rust isn't a problem but there's never any interior left.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious.....what started this back and forth between Hilldale and others in the thread?
Old 01-25-2009, 08:29 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

I think it started over political opinions. Then I believe Hilldale came on other threads being obnoxious to the other guys, even saying something concerning hollowayshotrods family, completely out of line. But Hilldale has 80 posts now and I've seen a change in his demeanor. Not so abrasive or obnoxious. He's got two nice cars, one he built from the ground up. Speaking just for me, hell I can forgive and let go, and will try to communicate and see if there's a different side to Hilldale. Who knows maybe a diamond in the rough, maybe not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -