Scammer warning!!!

Old 07-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Pelster11T
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammer warning!!!

On June 11th I started talking to manners5150 about a Richmond transmission, 5.5 ace triple disc clutch and a quarter master hydraulic throw out bearing. His email is [email protected] and his cell is 510-340-1822. Supposedly his name is Llnny George. I talked him down on the price a couple hundred dollars and decided to take it. After the money reached him he said he would ship. I am part to blame for not using paypal or something similar. Somehow he said my shipping address got tore off and was returned to him. So he said he shipped it again. Guaranteed to be here Monday July 2nd. Well it never arrived and I haven't heard from him since Friday June 29th. I have tried multiple times to contact him since then. I had good conversations with this guy, somehow he made me trust him. This deal cost me $900. So just wanted to put out a warning, be careful when you purchase parts off this site! Is there anything Racingjunk can do about this?

BEWARE PLEASE!!!
Old 06-08-2019, 04:45 AM
bmobilekr
APPRENTICE

Default racingjunk does nothing to stop scammers

I was scammed on 5/16/2019 in the amount of $6418 by a guy that goes by Johnson Aiden or Coffi Levismond or Kelvin Stone Mutah and he has a web site that is fake as hell and he uses random addresses and phone numbers are linked to google voice. Check out his site ////
www.24hourautoservicing.com I contacted racing junk and this is what they had to say

RacingJunk Support <[email protected]>

Tue, May 28, 11:00 AM (11 days ago)Thank you for contacting us at RacingJunk.com. We cringe when we hear of things like this. We can supply you with any ad, message, or account info if you are taking legal action against this person. If you can fax over documentation that you are taking legal action against them, ie court papers or a letter from an attorney subpoenaing us for the records we can supply them with all the information we have on file.You may want to post your ordeals with this person in the FORUMS section of the site.

Thank you for contacting us at RacingJunk.com, your comments are always welcome.

Support Team
RacingJunk.com
World's Largest Online Motorsports Marketplace
[email protected]
Motorhead Media LLC, 106 Main St., North Adams MA 01247
phone (toll free) 866-326-9227 ext 10
fax 413-663-3615

I have found victims of the same scam dating back to 2013 and nothing has been done about it. I have a lot of information about this person or persons and they are gonna get caught. I filed a report with the FBI and the bank he used.