RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 TO 1923T

Old 02-04-2008, 12:52 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

On [2007-10-16 12:04:20] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > i did find the other pills and nozzles, also have 2 other belts will ship out to you on thursday,the belt you have is the belt i used, sorry about this, will give you tracking# thurs
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

End of conversation,No tracking number sent or parts,here you have it.

No Communication and full of excuses

All the man wants is the parts you promised to send him David,its easy follow through on the deal,just don't ignore your customer,thats who's putting money in your pocket,,,,Oh thats right you already have his money. Quit side steping the question the man only wants what is comming to him.What he payed you for and agreed to send Dennis

But I guess when you get someones money it takes 2 months to send them 1/2 the parts.

Maybe the bank stressed you out and you need another vacation to get this resolved.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:27 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > i did find the other pills and nozzles, also have 2 other belts will ship out to you on thursday,the belt you have is the belt i used, sorry about this, will give you tracking# thurs
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

All the man wants is the parts you promised to send him David,its easy follow through on the deal,just don't ignore your customer,thats who's putting money in your pocket,,,,Oh thats right you already have his money. Quit side steping the question the man only wants what is comming to him.What he payed you for and agreed to send Dennis

But I guess when you get someones money it takes 2 months to send them 1/2 the parts.

Maybe the bank stressed you out and you need another vacation to get this resolved.
TOM,
I'VE BEEN POSTED AS A SCAMMER BY DENNIS AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A SCAMMER,AND IM NOT, NO ONE HAS STILL TOLD ME WHATS SUPPOSE TO BE MISSING?YOU SHOULD GET THE FACTS FIRST, THIS SEEMS TO BECOMING AN ISSUE BETWEEN ME AND YOU! I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM DENNIS SINCE HIS POST, HE ALSO HAS MY PHONE NUMBERS AND HAS [NEVER] CALLED ME ABOUIT ANY MISSING PARTS, DENNIS HAD ME SEND ALL THE PARTS TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE IN BROCKWAY, MICH,DENNIS LIVES IN CANADA AND HAS NEVER GIVEN ME HIS HOME ADDRESS? THATS STRANGE!
I ALSO DID NOT HERE FROM DENNIS FOR 3 MONTHS OR SO?
HE SAYS I DID NOT SEND ALL THE PARTS OUT,I SAY I DID, THE ONLY FAIR THING HERE IS RETURN THE SYSTEM I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO REFUND ALL HIS MONEY!THATS ALL I CAN DO TO SETTLE THIS ISSUE.
IM ALSO A RACINGJUNK MEMBER SINCE 2005, AND PAY ALL MY MONTHY FEES, I ALSO HAVE CURRENT ADS POSTED ON RACING JUNK, AND BY YOUR [UNFOUNDED COMMENTS] I WILL BE CONTACTING RACINGJUNKS MAIN OFFICE IN THIS MATTER,
IM A SHOP OWNER WITH AN EXCELLANT REPUTATION,AND FOR YOU AND DENNIS TO SLANDER ME IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND UNFOUNDED!
THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST TO THIS ISSUE,I WILL REFUND HIS MONEY TO SETTLE THE ISSUE.
DAVE
Old 02-05-2008, 05:44 AM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 TO 1923T

Originally Posted by testa1
I SENT ALL THE PARTS IN THE AD TO 1923T, SENT THEM TO HIS FRIEND IN BOCKWAY MICH, AS I WAS TOLD TO DO, THEN HIS FRIEND WAS TO SENT THEM TO CANADA TO DENNIS?? THAT WAS STRANGE TO ME? FIRST I RECIEVED A CHECK FROM A CANADA BANK WHICH TOOK A FEW DAYS TO CLEAR IN MY BANK, I WOULD NOT SEND NO PARTS OUT UNTIL THE CHECK CLEARED MY BANK, HE DID NOT LIKE THAT, AFTER THE CHECK CLEARED, THE PARTS WHERE SHIPPED OUT, THIS WAS MONTHS AGO, WHY ARE YOU CONTACTING SOMEONE NOW,IF IT WAS ME AND I DID NOT GET ALL MY PARTS,I WOULD NOT WAIT,3 MONTHS LATER TO NOTIFY SOMEONE ABOUT IT???? SOUNDS STRANGE TO ME!!
I DEAL WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE, I SELL AND BUY STUFF ALL THE TIME.
IF YOU AINT HAPPY SEND THE SYSTEM BACK TO ME, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY, SIMPLE AS THAT??????????? P.S IN AMERICAN FUNDS
THANKS
DAVID TESTA
Hi Dave: You are quite the storyteller. Here are some of the emails sent to you of the missing parts as already posted in an earlier reply posting.

> > > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 02:53:31] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: Thank you. I picked up the Rons system last night. The 8 # 33 NOZZLES and the BAG OF PILLS #86 TO 106 SIZES are not with the unit. Can you let me know if you may still have these 2 items? Every thing else is complete.
> > > > > > > > PS Do you have a instruction Book?
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis

> > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 13:39:59] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: The belt that you sent does not work with the pump pulley or crank pulley. The spacing is to large for the tooth size on the pulleys. I know I use a belt drive pump for my carb system and my Endely pump uses the same tooth spacing. Can you check to see if you have the propper belt. This may be one that you may need for a different pump setup.
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > >

Just send those parts as you promised to do in your email written on Oct-16-2007 that is also already posted in a earlier reply posting.

> > > > On [2007-10-16 12:04:20] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

This is your reply to me and I am tired of your BS and I do believe allot of the other RJ members & guest that have been reading this Scam post are also getting tired of your BS. Just send the parts as promised. The 8 # 33 NOZZLES and the BAG OF PILLS #86 TO 106 SIZES & the 2 other belts. Be a man of your word. If not we will all know you are not a man of your word and cannot be trusted?
Dennis :wink:
Old 02-05-2008, 07:29 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

TOM,
I'VE BEEN POSTED AS A SCAMMER BY DENNIS AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A SCAMMER,AND IM NOT, NO ONE HAS STILL TOLD ME WHATS SUPPOSE TO BE MISSING?

The man wants what you agreed to send him,This was your last reply to him,He recieved NO parts or TRACKING NUMBER from you. You cut all communications off with Dennis at this point after you told him you'd send parts on thursday read it David

> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

YOU SHOULD GET THE FACTS FIRST, THIS SEEMS TO BECOMING AN ISSUE BETWEEN ME AND YOU! I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM DENNIS SINCE HIS POST,

David,
You cut all communications with Dennis on the oct.16th 2007 and never replyed to his wantings or questions.

I was aware of this issue back in November,the man PM'd me and asked for help,I told him to make a post on you and I'd message you to come here and explain what was going on. But Dennis being the nice guy here got the shaft and you never replyed back to him,UNTIL I messaged you a few days ago to come here and tell your side.
I never called you a scammer,SHOW me where I called you a scammer David.Your full of excuses at every turn NO EXCUSES here David.
But I guess Dennis is a bad guy for waiting patiently for HIS parts since August.And I guess Dennis is a bad guy for not posting this sooner,he was only hoping you'd resolve this issue and gave you the benifit of a doubt.
David you cut all communication off with Dennis here so its not looking good on your part now is it? Don't side step and try to spin things in a different direction David

HE ALSO HAS MY PHONE NUMBERS AND HAS [NEVER] CALLED ME ABOUIT ANY MISSING PARTS, DENNIS HAD ME SEND ALL THE PARTS TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE IN BROCKWAY, MICH,DENNIS LIVES IN CANADA AND HAS NEVER GIVEN ME HIS HOME ADDRESS? THATS STRANGE!
I ALSO DID NOT HERE FROM DENNIS FOR 3 MONTHS OR SO?

Tell me this,why did you send Dennis this reply back on oct 16th 2007 If you wasn't going to follow through with your end of the deal?

> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

Thats pretty lame David.You never followed through,you must have fell down and bumped your head and forgot.This is a typical liar and cheat in my book,you are fitting a dis-honest seller in my book

HE SAYS I DID NOT SEND ALL THE PARTS OUT,I SAY I DID, THE ONLY FAIR THING HERE IS RETURN THE SYSTEM I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO REFUND ALL HIS MONEY!THATS ALL I CAN DO TO SETTLE THIS ISSUE.

David,I guess the reasoning why you want the system back is you can use the system now or did you sell the other parts to someone else?
Oh and if Dennis were to send the parts back you'd rake the man over the coals here saying he didn't send back all the parts to the system and get the parts back and keep all his money?Because thats what Dennis wants the rest of the parts you still have.We now see what you are doing here David

1923T IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE SYSTEM YOU PURCHASED, SEND IT BACK AND I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY,SIMPLE AS THAT, I COULD USE THE SYSTEM NOW, THIS WILL CLEAR UP ALL ISSUES,NO PROBLEM AT ALL,YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL AND YOU NO IT,SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST CANT MAKE HAPPY! WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU????
DAVE T

IM ALSO A RACINGJUNK MEMBER SINCE 2005, AND PAY ALL MY MONTHY FEES, I ALSO HAVE CURRENT ADS POSTED ON RACING JUNK, AND BY YOUR [UNFOUNDED COMMENTS] I WILL BE CONTACTING RACINGJUNKS MAIN OFFICE IN THIS MATTER,

I can do the same,would you like the number?1-413-663-3496
But I can tell you that when RJ reviews YOUR account they will see what an UPSTANDING RJ member you truely are David.

IM A SHOP OWNER WITH AN EXCELLANT REPUTATION,AND FOR YOU AND DENNIS TO SLANDER ME IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND UNFOUNDED!
THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST TO THIS ISSUE,I WILL REFUND HIS MONEY TO SETTLE THE ISSUE.

David why don't you refund his money on the parts that is missing?Or is it that you don't have them now,or you used his parts on another job?
Maybe face to face doing business with people you are a good guy,but I think you seen a chance to short change Dennis as he is a Canadian citizen.David your not being a very loyal RJ member now Just send Dennis his 8 #33 injectors and his bag of pills 86-106 and the belts you promised to send him

DAVE

My answer to you Dave has been highlighted READ it I hope it don't confuse you and start side stepping the question here.WHERE IS THE REST OF THE PARTS YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO SEND DENNIS? I'll post your last PM sent to Dennis again so you can read your own promise.

testa1 wrote:
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

Tom
Old 02-05-2008, 09:24 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Here is the add what Dennis bought.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/93179...ON-SYSTEM.html

Oh and folks read down on the add thats posted it tells the full story here in the yellow box on the right in the add.

In your own words you said you was going to ship out the other parts you forgot to send on thursday,no more contact with YOUR customer after that.

Both the post and your PM's to Dennis do tell a story here Dave and your story and excuses are not holding up here ar the moment,as everyone else can see this also.

> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

Now quit side stepping and send the man a tracking number for the rest of his parts,that will prove to me that YOUR a man of your word,SHOW me you sent these Items to Dennis on Thursday August 23 2007 SHOW US Dave Testa the tracking number to his friends address to Brockway Michigan, Your turn Dave Either that send the man some of his money back that he paid for the parts that was listed in the add that he NEVER got

But still yet David is on here telling everyone what a honest guy and seller he is here.

No profile,no honor payments,nothing nada zip.Only a CRJ member,but David this site works on the HONOR system here. Your account proves to me otherwise what type of seller you really are,
I hope you do call Racing Junk and tell on me,as what I am saying is FACTS everyone else can see as well how much selling you are doing on RJ. Keep telling us David and patting yourself on the back

I am done with you here you have proved my point as many others that have come here and said the same thing as you have and side step everybody and dodge their questions.Its not only Dennis your not being honest to here,its Racing Junk and everyone else here CARRYING you

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5452
Old 02-05-2008, 11:42 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Oh and folks read down on the add thats posted it tells the full story here in the yellow box on the right in the add.

In your own words you said you was going to ship out the other parts you forgot to send on thursday,no more contact with YOUR customer after that.

Both the post and your PM's to Dennis do tell a story here Dave and your story and excuses are not holding up here ar the moment,as everyone else can see this also.

> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

Now quit side stepping and send the man a tracking number for the rest of his parts,that will prove to me that YOUR a man of your word,SHOW me you sent these Items to Dennis on Thursday August 23 2007 SHOW US Dave Testa the tracking number to his friends address to Brockway Michigan, Your turn Dave Either that send the man some of his money back that he paid for the parts that was listed in the add that he NEVER got

But still yet David is on here telling everyone what a honest guy and seller he is here.

No profile,no honor payments,nothing nada zip.Only a CRJ member,but David this site works on the HONOR system here. Your account proves to me otherwise what type of seller you really are,
I hope you do call Racing Junk and tell on me,as what I am saying is FACTS everyone else can see as well how much selling you are doing on RJ. Keep telling us David and patting yourself on the back

I am done with you here you have proved my point as many others that have come here and said the same thing as you have and side step everybody and dodge their questions.Its not only Dennis your not being honest to here,its Racing Junk and everyone else here CARRYING you

TOM,
READ MY POST!!! I SENT OUT THE PARTS IN OCTOBER THE PILLS,NOZZLES AND BELTS, TO THE BROCKWAY ,MICH ADDRESS.
LIKE I SAID I WILL REFUND HIS MONEY FOR THE SYSTEM, ALL I CAN DO.
ITS FUNNY HOW YOU KEEP POSTING MESSAGES, YOU PUT THINGS THE WAY YOU WANT THEM??? YOU SHOULD READ RACINGJUNKS DISCLAIMER BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT HONOR PAYMENTS AND PERSONAL INFO,WHERE DOES IT SAY [YOU HAVE TO MAKE A HONOR PAYMENT] ??? NO WHERE!!!OR LEAVE A PROFILE??? NO WHERE!!!
AND TOM READ THE EMAILS BETWEEN ME AND DENNIS THE 1ST MONEY ORDER HE SENT ME I HAD TO RETURN IT BECUSE IT WAS NOT SIGNED BY THE BANK?THAT TOOK UP A COUPLE OF WEEKS,BUT IM SURE THAT WAS MY FAULT ALSO?? THAT EMAIL DATE WAS 8-3-2007??
DONE WITH YOU,YOU WASTE MY TIME,IF DENNIS WANTS A REFUND,HE HAS MY EMAIL AND PHONE #S,IF HE DOES NOT CONTACT ME,I WILL TAKE THAT HE IS SATISFIED WITH THE SYSTEM.
DAVE
Old 02-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Mr. Testa, I am not taking sides but have a simple question-

On 10/16/07, the buyer received an email from you saying you found the extra parts, would send Thursday and would provide a tracking number.

The seller emailed you on 11/1, 11/4, 11/6, 11/7, 11/10, 11/12, and 1/31 asking where the parts were and asking for a tracking number. You claim you sent them, did you email him that you did and provide a track number? You state you are a business owner so you would probably keep records.

Simply post the email that you sent answering the question and supplying the track number-If you spoke to him, I am sure you would have the track number receipt as its a deductible expense for your business-Post it so the buyer can file an insurance claim. Youd have a phone record as well.

Seems pretty simple and it would go a long way to supporting your posiition and rebuild some good will.

just my two cents....
Old 02-05-2008, 06:06 PM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

> > > > > hello,
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

TOM,
READ MY POST!!! I SENT OUT THE PARTS IN OCTOBER THE PILLS,NOZZLES AND BELTS, TO THE BROCKWAY ,MICH ADDRESS.
LIKE I SAID I WILL REFUND HIS MONEY FOR THE SYSTEM, ALL I CAN DO.
ITS FUNNY HOW YOU KEEP POSTING MESSAGES, YOU PUT THINGS THE WAY YOU WANT THEM??? YOU SHOULD READ RACINGJUNKS DISCLAIMER BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT HONOR PAYMENTS AND PERSONAL INFO,WHERE DOES IT SAY [YOU HAVE TO MAKE A HONOR PAYMENT] ??? NO WHERE!!!OR LEAVE A PROFILE??? NO WHERE!!!
AND TOM READ THE EMAILS BETWEEN ME AND DENNIS THE 1ST MONEY ORDER HE SENT ME I HAD TO RETURN IT BECUSE IT WAS NOT SIGNED BY THE BANK?THAT TOOK UP A COUPLE OF WEEKS,BUT IM SURE THAT WAS MY FAULT ALSO?? THAT EMAIL DATE WAS 8-3-2007??
DONE WITH YOU,YOU WASTE MY TIME,IF DENNIS WANTS A REFUND,HE HAS MY EMAIL AND PHONE #S,IF HE DOES NOT CONTACT ME,I WILL TAKE THAT HE IS SATISFIED WITH THE SYSTEM.
DAVE
Hi Dave: Just send the missing parts as you promised in the email Oct-16-2007 and quit wasting all of our time. All you do is keep telling stories. To the answer for the fellow that left you the question to send the second tracking number for the missing parts is going to be hard to do because you never sent them. Enough said. Dave just send me the missing parts and quit telling stories. Your word is on the line. If it means anything to you, you will send the missing parts.
I will post when I receive them from you.
End of story.
Please Dave NO MORE STORY TELLING.
Dennis :wink:
Old 02-05-2008, 06:13 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default parts

Well i still don't see a tracking number posted on here!! Only one thing to assume, Parts were never sent ! So now what are we to think? I will let the folks on RJ answer that!!!!!!!! :?
Old 02-06-2008, 05:11 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

SCAM SCAM SCAM....OH YEA IT'S A SCAM :!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -