Something I see..

Old 11-14-2011, 07:13 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

It takes 5 to 7 buisness days for a credit to show.
Glad this one is settled.

Years ago I ran a guys card for $500 instead of $50. I did the credit as soon as I ran it and even gave him the credit reciept. He went to buy supplies (he was a plumber)at Home Depot and his card was declined (becuae it was over his limit) he called me ... I called the credit card co. and they told me it would take 5 to 7 days before it cleared. Long story short he was one pissed off dude and can't say I blame him.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:44 PM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Ok guys Ron came through and refund my money checked my card and its there. So i would like to thank Ron for making good on his word.I also would like to thank RJ for having the forum for us to use.
greg
Old 11-19-2011, 08:11 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by HR51gto
Ok guys Ron came through and refund my money checked my card and its there. So i would like to thank Ron for making good on his word.I also would like to thank RJ for having the forum for us to use.
greg
I don't know Ron, but I would bet he would have rather gotten you the valve covers than to give you a refund. And I'm not talking about the small amount of $ he would have made from the sale.

Anyway, glad it is resolved.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:48 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Greg.
And rabbit You are right i tried and tried to get this taken care through my vendor and Greg knows i did and he talked to my vendor also numerous times comes to find out .

I am not a scammer by no means and for the longest time i thought this was taken care of as that was what i was told by Mr.Williams.

And even when i called him and told him that i refunded the money on those covers he tried to tell me he sent the other one's out to Greg witch i checked his tracking number and it was never picked up.

I am still trying to find a fabricator to build covers for me .
This has cost me way more than what the covers cost i know i should have let Williams go way before now but i will say he is a great fabricator and it has cost him a lot also.

I don't know if a company can ever recover from a deal like this i don't mean it is going to put you out of business but i never want a unhappy customer and bad news travels a lot faster than good .
Old 11-19-2011, 11:21 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Thanks Greg.
And rabbit You are right i tried and tried to get this taken care through my vendor and Greg knows i did and he talked to my vendor also numerous times comes to find out .

I am not a scammer by no means and for the longest time i thought this was taken care of as that was what i was told by Mr.Williams.

And even when i called him and told him that i refunded the money on those covers he tried to tell me he sent the other one's out to Greg witch i checked his tracking number and it was never picked up.

This has cost me way more than what the covers cost i know i should have let Williams go way before now but i will say he is a great fabricator and it has cost him a lot also.

I don't know if a company can ever recover from a deal like this i don't mean it is going to put you out of business but i never want a unhappy customer and bad news travels a lot faster than good .
BUT--WE STILL TRUST YOU :lol: :lol:
Old 11-19-2011, 11:45 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Lively I do appreciate all the support and the kind words.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:44 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Thanks Greg.

BUT--WE STILL TRUST YOU :lol: :lol:
X2.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:55 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SEEMS RON ISN'T THE ONLY ONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH WILLIAMS, THIS IS ON YELLOWBULLET. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=335179
Old 12-05-2011, 06:04 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I'm sorry to see that is happening because like i said and the others he does a great job and that is the reason i kept trying to talk to him about the problem.
And i could only tell my customers what he told me and he told me to give Mr.Meyers his phone number witch i did . and then he still didn't handle the problem witch in turn cost me a very unhappy customer and i'm sure some sale's and trying to find a new fabricator that can do the job like it should be.