JUST ORDERED MY NEW WHEELS .

Old 06-24-2008, 09:17 AM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

my one piece wheels aren,t welded together & they do have SFI stickers on them. sounds like they might have lied again :roll: :x
Old 06-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I think they just sent em to get me off their case...

They also had a couple dull places on em that I had to buff up with
" mother'"s not to mention a couple pieces of weld spatter but it came off pretty easy. I should send em back but I don't want to wait another 2 months... :?

I am gona call tomorrow and ask about the sfi
Old 06-24-2008, 12:37 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

TODD---A ONE PIECE WHEEL IS JUST THAT[ONE PIECE]

ALSO IT SHOULD HAVE THE STICKER ON IT ops: ops:

YOU HAVE GOT CROOKED[ SORRY]

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BACK WHEELS AND THEY LOOK GREAT SO WE CAN FINALLY SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GIVE UP[ SOMETIME THEY WILL COME ]
LIVELY
Old 06-24-2008, 12:50 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hmmm.cast..billet ..modular.Is it just me or does not make sense at all.If it's cast how could it be billet?If it's modular how could it be one piece?I'm confused :shock:
Old 06-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

What would you guys do? Would you

A) CAll and bitch and send them back and tell them I want ther one piece wheels( probably make me pay shipping which is 25 per wheel...probably make me pay both ways..)

B) Keep them but call and bitch

C) Keep them and say nothing

I know what they are gona say..they will say that they were not originally advertised as 1 piece...and that they sent them because I didn't want to wait any longer for the 1 piece.... but I know that the day I ordered them their web site said 1 piece rotary forged, SF 15.1 Approved wheel and before I paid I asked how long to get them and they said 2 weeks to build them and 3-5 days to ship.

Should I demand that they send some sfi stickers for them? They never check for that but that isn't the point.

I will try and take a pic of em and put it up.

this part REALLY pisses me off
build date "4-22-08"
Old 06-25-2008, 04:11 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU HAVE BEEN HAD!!!!

IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND COMPLAIN AND DEMAND FULL REFUNDS AND THEY CAN PAY THE SHIPPING :roll: :roll:

THEY LIED ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND SENT YOU SUBSTITUTES ops: ops:

I DO NOT AND NEVER HAVE TRUSTED PEOPLE THAT START CHANGING THEIR FACTS ABOUT YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU ??? THINGS!!

THE BUILD DATE IS WHAT SHOWS THEY ARE LIEING ops: [BUSTED]
GOOD LUCK --LIVELY
Old 06-25-2008, 09:31 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
What would you guys do? Would you

A) CAll and bitch and send them back and tell them I want ther one piece wheels( probably make me pay shipping which is 25 per wheel...probably make me pay both ways..)

B) Keep them but call and bitch

C) Keep them and say nothing

I know what they are gona say..they will say that they were not originally advertised as 1 piece...and that they sent them because I didn't want to wait any longer for the 1 piece.... but I know that the day I ordered them their web site said 1 piece rotary forged, SF 15.1 Approved wheel and before I paid I asked how long to get them and they said 2 weeks to build them and 3-5 days to ship.

Should I demand that they send some sfi stickers for them? They never check for that but that isn't the point.

I will try and take a pic of em and put it up.

this part REALLY pisses me off
build date "4-22-08"

If it were I .. I would send them back then call my credit card company and cancel the payment !!! What total BS you got the run around then get a cheap wheel instead of the 1 peiece you paid for. No doubt take the bullet on the shipping
Old 06-25-2008, 10:57 AM
topcat572
MASTER BUILDER

Default RIMS

When I bought my 16 x 16 centerlines for my digger, UPS delivered and as soon as UPS left, I opened 1 and it had damage on the back side like it gets from being on a tire machine. I caught the UPS truck within 5 minutes and had him note the time. There was absolutly no damage to the box.I called Mc Cormack racing, where they were ordered and were picked up. Waited 2 weeks and Centerline returned me the same BENT rim just like it was, and the best part they charged UPS for damaging it. I beat it straight and used it, some times you just cant win.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

These wheels look nice, and I wouldn't have so much of a problem with them not being 1 piece had they not been advertised as such...and especially after them using it as an excuse. I called and left a polite voicemail a few minutes ago explaining my displeasure and asked him to call me back. I am not gona fork over another 100 bucks in shipping to exchange them..25 per wheel each way. BUT I will file a complaint with BBB , not that it will help. :?

Paid with cash via debit card so can't charge it back...and besides I don't really want my money back, all I want is what I paid for. I don't think Iam being unreasonable..it has been 9 weeks.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -