wow,what a storie!!!

Sounds farmilliar David
Testa EH? :P
Old 02-06-2008, 05:38 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by keepinup
wow,what a storie!!!
I guess if anyone should know about scamming you can tell us...Also tell us how to use a 2nd user id and get busted while trying to do it...

We are laughing at your ass can you tell :lol:
Old 04-26-2008, 09:30 AM
EARTHSHAKER182
SHOW GUEST

Default WELL WE HAVE BEEN OFFICIALY SCAMMED BY CHARLES CHRIS WOLF

I KNOW ITS BEEN SOME TIME SINCE I WROTE BUT I DID GIVE THIS GUY WOLF A CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND WE DID TALK EVERY WEEK FOR A FEW MONTHS I EVEN RECORDED THE PHONE CALLS WHEN THIS SEASON STARTED PLANS WHERE TO GET A NITRO TEAM STARTED I MADE ALL THE CALLS TO PEOPLE TO GET WHAT WE NEEDED CAR, TEAM ,LIC RUNS, EVERY THING AND WHEN HE WAS TO CUT THE CHECK HE DISAPPEARED NOW HE WONT CALL ME BACK SHUT HIS PHONE OFF WONT RETURN E MAILS NOTHING BUT I HAVE GOTTEN A LAWYER AND I JUST WANT EVERYONE IN ANY KIND OF RACING NOT TO FALL FOR THIS GUY BULL SHIT AND TO GET THE WORD OUT YES I AM OUT $3500.00 AND ITS A BIG PRICE TO GET SCREWED BUT I THINK I CAN HURT HIM MORE BY WORD OF MOUTH HE TOLD ME HE SIGNS UP SPONCERS FOR DRIVERS IN ARCA HE TOLD ME THATS THE LOWER CLASS OF NASCAR I DONT WATCH THAT KIND SO I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT IT BUT HE SAYS HE HAS I TEAM OVER THERE WITH A PARTNER
WATCH OUT FOR THIS LOW LIFE SCUM BAG PAY BACK A BITCH WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND HELL GET HIS IN THE END PAULA
Old 06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
yankee0177
SHOW GUEST

I DONT NO IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE SAME CHRIS WOLF I
HAVE. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO NOW HOW THING WENT FOR YOU..
BECAUSE I LOST MY MONEY HE HAS NOT CALLED ME BACK SINCE
JAN OR FEB...

HE SURE COULD TALK A GOOD GAME.... I GUSS I WAS JUST YOUNG
AND DUM

THANK SKY
Old 06-18-2008, 02:45 PM
fastHEMIdart
APPRENTICE

Default scum

where did you guys send the $$$ ? just go there and "talk " to him face to face, I know for that kind of cash I would be in jail for a few after my "talk" with him !!!

And have him set up, run another ad under another name and have your local D.A. be involed, if $$$ was sent thru the mail have the post office involed for freud also !

of course I would go that route after a good ass beating to him
Old 06-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Paula, Don't let this piece of trash consume you & your peace... whats done is done. You a person of principal... the "wolf" is not. Don't let him beat you twice... he will pay. His ransom will be much higher... don't worry about that. Lawers can cause alot more pain in the wallet too... in the end, you could stand to loose alot more... because you are fighting priciniple (and you ARE right).. but that does not mean the you will re-gain the money & attorney fee's. What good is any of this if you are not at peace?? My advise: drop it (I know its hard) & let the "wolf" go self-destruct... he will too. You go to bed with peace, he goes to bed looking over his shoulder... everyday... Mr. "Wolf" I am sure you are reading this, because you are paranoid... to reap what you sow. PAY THE MONEY BACK & DO THE RIGHT THING. ITS A SMALL WORLD WOLF.... THERES ALOT OF WOLVES OUT THERE WHO DO ALOT OF DAMAGE FOR LESS THAN $3500...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:32 PM
fastHEMIdart
APPRENTICE

Default lol

Originally Posted by Rigsby
THERES ALOT OF WOLVES OUT THERE WHO DO ALOT OF DAMAGE FOR LESS THAN $3500...
Best statement on this topic yet !!

Hope hes looking over his shoulders for a long time...LOL
Old 05-07-2015, 03:22 AM
thunderhill22
SHOW GUEST

We have been taken for the past 5 years by this man! We bought him a new cellphone and have been paying his bill even! Anyone who has been involved with this man, please contact us. We have spoken with boys will be boys and we are NOT just gonna accept getting scammed and we plan to take action!
Old 05-30-2018, 10:33 AM
thunderhill22
SHOW GUEST

please contact me at [email protected] i am the one that posted this forum and have new information
Old 05-30-2018, 10:34 AM
thunderhill22
SHOW GUEST

please contact me at [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -