Biggest tire kicker ive seen--

Old 10-30-2011, 09:50 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default Biggest tire kicker ive seen--

this guy richnova1 FROM glen Cove , N.Y. has an SS red 70 nova documented, has been for sale on racing junk for months and months, his word is worthless, The last 4 cars ive posted for sale, He has sent me offers, and we made an agreement to trade on 3 of them... The last time, i told him the only way i would hold it , is if he send s me an 800.00 deposit.. we agreed to trade for 4500 cash difference him paying the transport as well, this was on a friday., sat gets here, No deposit, just excuses, same sunday,, then he text me, i will for sure send a deposit on monday.. monday comes, more excuses.. It happened similiar to this on the other 3 cars i had and he offered to trade me.. what im sayind , im not sure he is a scammer. but he is def a waste of time.. biggest tire kicker ive had dealing with.. ** IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD OFFERS FROM HIM AND HE DID THE SAME THING, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT IT..
i WILL POST A THREAD FROM HIM 0N THE NEXT FEW COMMENTS..
** THIS MORNING I LOG ON TO SEE I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM HIIM, WELL HE IS ASKING ME WHY I HAVE THE CAR I POSTED THE NEW CAR I TRADED FOR UP,, THAT SOMETHING DOESNT SEEM RIGHT WITH IT... I SAY, BUDDY, MIND YOUR WON BUSINESS,, YOUR THE GUY WANTING TO MAKE DEALS, THEN YOU DONT ANSWER YOUR PHONE AND DONT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ANYTHING YOU SAY, YOUR WORD MEANS NOTHING.. I SAY DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT I DO, JUST BECAUSE I MAKE A TRADE DEAL AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT AND WANT TO TRADE AGAIN,, ?? WTH?? I TRADE ALOT, THATS WHAT I DO, ITS MY HOBBY, HOW IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT WITH THAT/? HE NEEDS TO GET OFF THE SITE AND NOT MESSAGE PEOPLE TO TRADE AND THEN DISAPPEAR AFTER HE MAKES A VERBAL AGREEMENT TO TRADE.. THEN HAS THE BALLS TO QUESTION WHY I PUT MY CAR UP FOR TRADE BECAUSE I ONLY HAD IT FOR A WEEK.. THAT DOESNT MEAN I AM DESPERATE TO TRADE, I JUST LIKE TO KEEP MY OPTIIONS OPEN, ISNT THAT WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR, SELLING, TRADING ETC... ITS NOT THAT IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE CAR I HAVE, IF YOU WILL LOOK , THE AD SAYS , IM JUST CHECKING OUT MY OPTIONS AND IM NOT DESPERATE TO TRADE.. ETC... ETC.. i follow up with a few threads i received from him..
Old 10-30-2011, 09:52 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Subject: Re: 1970 Chevelle
Re: Ad #2348682 - 1970 Chevelle "SS" 396/350Hp- TRADE

yes, Your car and $ 4500 FIRM, you deliver or take care of shipping, either way.. will pull ad for 800.00 Deposit if agreed . let me know, i have 5 good trade offers and just posted a few hours ago.. thank you

On [2011-10-21 20:21:21] richnova1 wrote:
> hi would you be interested add2262810 thanks
Old 10-30-2011, 09:53 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

car is traded.. should have wired it yesterday like you said you were going to.. Good luck.

On [2011-10-23 20:06:50] richnova1 wrote:
> hi jason its richie with the 1970 nova ss did you make any deals over the weekend if not i have alot of time to wire the down payment tomorrow thanks richie 516-790-3959
>
> On [2011-10-21 20:24:19] CarNut70 wrote:
> > yes, Your car and $ 4500 FIRM, you deliver or take care of shipping, either way.. will pull ad for 800.00 Deposit if agreed . let me know, i have 5 good trade offers and just posted a few hours ago.. thank you
> >
> >
> >
> > On [2011-10-21 20:21:21] richnova1 wrote:
> > > hi would you be interested add2262810 thanks
> >
Old 10-30-2011, 10:01 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default here is another thread from september where he was b.sing

i wish we could, but i doubt it.. the last time we were suppose to trade on my big block camaro hugger orange, you jerked me around on that one, and the camaro i had 4 weeks ago to... saying you wanted to trade, and you were getting transport set up, that was the last i heard from you, If you were serious we could probably trade, after 3 times of B.S. talk, i have lost faith in trading with you to be honest, Just dont say your gonna trade and NOT DO IT!!.. thanks,

On [2011-09-26 19:48:57] richnova1 wrote:
> well ok i wish the best for you with your car,maybe one day we can work another trade in the future
>
> On [2011-09-26 14:10:59] CarNut70 wrote:
> > call me thats fine, but im not going to trade even, it would make no sense. 67 ss market value to market value, this car is rarer, i am trying to be fair with you.. but i would have to have cash to trade, there is no point in trading my car even for your nova without cash, Id rather keep my nova.. you understand what im sayin..makes no sense for me to trade even.. unless your car is worth 30K cash.. i turned down 26K cash last week at the rod run in pigeon forge,Tn. thanks, just let me know, i have other deals im entertaining, and a few are pretty serious, i am not being pushy, just telling you to move quick as i may end up in another deal.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On [2011-09-26 13:57:15] richnova1 wrote:
> > > hows things,without going into detail why,even trade, i will pay for the transportation,if ok i will call you when i get home at 6pm
> >
Old 10-30-2011, 10:04 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default another thread

if you want to trade, that is fine, I will call you.. Im not going to call or waste time , talking unless you want to trade and are serious, and want to bring 3500 cash and your nova here to trade.. If you are unsure or dont want to do it for that amount. then there is not point in wasting time.. You were suppose to trade with me on the last car i had. you said you were getting transport, and i never heard anything from you again, and you wouldnt return my calls, That makes 2 times you did that to me on 2 different cars, I would like to trade, but until you get serious im not wasting my time talking to you again... IF YOU ARE READY TO TRADE THIS WEEK AND WILL BRING YOUR CAR AND CASH, THEN CALL ME WE WILL TRADE... my number

On [2011-09-25 17:34:53] richnova1 wrote:
> hi i would like to talk my numbers are 516-790-3959 or 516-759-0278 i live in glen cove long island new york very close to queens maybe we can talk tomorrow or leave your number and i can call you thanks
>
> On [2011-09-25 13:34:33] CarNut70 wrote:
> > would trade you if you add some cash.. and are serious with no games. thanks , Would take $3,500 and your car to trade. that is firm. I have turned down 26K and 25K cash offers in the last week.
> >
> > On [2011-09-25 11:25:11] richnova1 wrote:
> > > hi im not sure if my add went to you its2262810 thanks
> >
Old 10-30-2011, 10:05 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default here is the THREAD from today.. just getting old.

Subject: =1940=Ford Coupe-NEW OWNER-Trades Welcome
Re: Ad #2357042 - =1940=Ford Coupe-NEW OWNER-Trades Welcome

hey its richie from long island i was going to trade you my 1970 nova ss for your 1970 chevelle but over the weekend was no good for me,im scratching my head you just traded your 1970 chevelle for this car, now why do you want to trade again,, you just traded,something doesnt seem right
Old 10-30-2011, 12:18 PM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

He says u just traded again..doesnt seem right...ha ha

man i have trade 3 times in 1 weekend, like u said its a hobby and its fun,

i had a guy once tell me im never gonna have anything nice because i allways trade.....i said your wrong....i have had everything nice...lol

anyway thanks for putting his name up. nothing worse then a tire kicker...
Old 10-30-2011, 12:30 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by janetpullen
He says u just traded again..doesnt seem right...ha ha

man i have trade 3 times in 1 weekend, like u said its a hobby and its fun,

i had a guy once tell me im never gonna have anything nice because i allways trade.....i said your wrong....i have had everything nice...lol

anyway thanks for putting his name up. nothing worse then a tire kicker...

Me to..i trade all the time, I enjoy trading , as much if not more than owning the cars.. It gives me something to do, as im basically retired because of the economy.. I just dont understand why people care what other people are doing, ot me its just like barber shop gossip alot on here... Only if people would mind there own business sometimes, and jsut worry about what there doing not what others people are.. I was always raised , that if something didnt have anything at all to do with me, just stay out of it... IT only makes sense to me to be that way... anyways, thanks for agreeing and seeing my point.. Imsure there are others he has did this to, If he hit 4 of my cars, im sure im not the only one he has jerked around... thanks for the support fellow trader.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:02 PM
LdaBoss
SHOW GUEST

Yeah I just got a call from him on my 1962 blown nova nice to know now that he's a tire kicker I won't put any faith in the deal. DAMN I thought a paid site might be different then Craigslist lol. This is a cool feature now the community can know who is full of it. Thanks for this info