Gideon13 (Chris Thornton) can't be trusted

Old 02-12-2010, 12:56 PM
gideon13
APPRENTICE

also if you read through this sending and responding of emails it says that racingjunk offers escrow.com through them. now if RJ offers this this i guess i may be wrong. but noone has ever told me this before.

[email protected]
903-517-8870

On [2010-01-21 12:37:54] mousemuscles wrote:
> I'll need your email address to start. You can go to the www.escrow.com website to see the process. I'm putting in the shortest inspection period of one day. As soon as I get your email address, I'll start the process. If you'd like, send me your phone number and I can call you if there's anything else needed.
>
> On [2010-01-20 23:38:19] gideon13 wrote:
> > tell me what to do
> >
> > On [2010-01-20 18:20:31] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > I don't know you or your reputation. You don't know me or mine. If all I was risking was the $75, I'd take the chance. $210.00 is a lot of money for me, that's why I'm trying to buy a damaged hood from you instead of a new one from a dealer. For $12.50 you are guaranteed your money and I am guaranteed the hood. RacingJunk doesn't show a rating on you. If it's not worth $12.50 to you to guarantee this deal, so be it. You decide.
> > >
> > > On [2010-01-20 17:32:48] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > its a hood for 75.00. not a 10000.00 engine. if you want it you want it. fed ex freight here in paris quoted the 135.00 shipping. if you want it send the money if not ill keep it and if it gets in my way i will give it away free locally. i have been on here buying, selling, and trading for quite awhile. simple as that. i send tracking numbers and i am very descriptive in the shape and what is included in the items i sell. you decide.
> > > >
> > > > On [2010-01-20 14:28:17] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > It's a system set up through Racing Junk. I pay the funds to them. They verify my funds are good. When I get the hood, they release the money to you. You can check them out at WWW.escrow.com. The fee is $25.00, which we split. Protects you and protects me.
> > > > > Bruce
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2010-01-19 14:02:41] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > escrow service?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2010-01-19 13:22:16] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > I'd like to buy your hood. Still haven't heard from the guy with the cowl hood. I'd like to use an escrow service for payment. Can I call you to set up details?
> > > > > > > Bruce
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2010-01-19 10:55:11] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > > > shipping and cost together is going to be 210.00
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2010-01-18 21:28:26] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Shipping would be to Steel Scorpion Ent. LLC, 11698 Sunset Drive, Parker, CO 80138. Haven't heard back from the guy with the cowl hood.
> > > > > > > > > Bruce
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-18 10:29:31] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > no idea on the shipping. but it will be cheaper if you have a business address i can ship it too. get me the address and all and i will find out
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-18 00:39:28] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > Waiting on a reply from a guy that has a cowl hood. That's my first choice. I should know in a day or two. He has an offer from another guy, and I'm waiting to see if the deal goes through. Any idea on shipping cost for the hood?
> > > > > > > > > > > Bruce
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-17 17:07:57] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > yes i would
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-16 19:35:38] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Would you take $75.00 for the hood?
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Bruce Smith
> > > > > > > > > > > > > 303-829-1456
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Parker, CO
> > > > > > > > > > > >
Old 02-12-2010, 12:58 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gideon13
yes it is true about the VIN plate. i see them on here all the time so i did not know it was illegal to do so. matter of fact i saw one for a 33 willys or something to that effect today or yesterday, cannot remember.

i did send him a nice post so he will not feel left out i even copied it and frankly i am really pissed off about this. here it is.

good for you. make sure to post this on there too. i dont know what your problem is, nor do i now care. but the last time i checked i own this hood. if i decide to change a deal then its my perogative(spelling). now you are trying to lable me as a scammer and i have stolen or taken nothing. fine, if that is how you operate then you yourself look suspect in any and all future dealings that you may have. YOU LIED TO ME WHEN YOU SAID THAT RACINGJUNK OFFERED ESCROW.COM. WELL THEY DONT. so i am not going to ask you to remove it of the scammer list i reeally dont care. i have done nothing wrong except to piss you off. your nonchalant way of responding to my back surgery and saying "cant you get someone else to do it" was really pathetic and very rude. i guess so long as you get what you want then phuck everyone else is ok with you. i do not have to answer to you. so go on and blast me some more, for something i have not done, and that was rip you off.
I cant tell you if it is legal or not cuz to be honest I dont know.

He beat me to what I asked him about posting the emails. ops:
Old 02-12-2010, 01:10 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

also if you read through this sending and responding of emails it says that racingjunk offers escrow.com through them. now if RJ offers this this i guess i may be wrong. but noone has ever told me this before.

[email protected]
903-517-8870

On [2010-01-21 12:37:54] mousemuscles wrote:
> I'll need your email address to start. You can go to the www.escrow.com website to see the process. I'm putting in the shortest inspection period of one day. As soon as I get your email address, I'll start the process. If you'd like, send me your phone number and I can call you if there's anything else needed.
>
> On [2010-01-20 23:38:19] gideon13 wrote:
> > tell me what to do
> >
> > On [2010-01-20 18:20:31] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > I don't know you or your reputation. You don't know me or mine. If all I was risking was the $75, I'd take the chance. $210.00 is a lot of money for me, that's why I'm trying to buy a damaged hood from you instead of a new one from a dealer. For $12.50 you are guaranteed your money and I am guaranteed the hood. RacingJunk doesn't show a rating on you. If it's not worth $12.50 to you to guarantee this deal, so be it. You decide.
> > >
> > > On [2010-01-20 17:32:48] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > its a hood for 75.00. not a 10000.00 engine. if you want it you want it. fed ex freight here in paris quoted the 135.00 shipping. if you want it send the money if not ill keep it and if it gets in my way i will give it away free locally. i have been on here buying, selling, and trading for quite awhile. simple as that. i send tracking numbers and i am very descriptive in the shape and what is included in the items i sell. you decide.
> > > >
> > > > On [2010-01-20 14:28:17] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > It's a system set up through Racing Junk. I pay the funds to them. They verify my funds are good. When I get the hood, they release the money to you. You can check them out at WWW.escrow.com. The fee is $25.00, which we split. Protects you and protects me.
> > > > > Bruce
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2010-01-19 14:02:41] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > escrow service?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2010-01-19 13:22:16] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > I'd like to buy your hood. Still haven't heard from the guy with the cowl hood. I'd like to use an escrow service for payment. Can I call you to set up details?
> > > > > > > Bruce
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2010-01-19 10:55:11] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > > > shipping and cost together is going to be 210.00
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2010-01-18 21:28:26] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Shipping would be to Steel Scorpion Ent. LLC, 11698 Sunset Drive, Parker, CO 80138. Haven't heard back from the guy with the cowl hood.
> > > > > > > > > Bruce
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-18 10:29:31] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > no idea on the shipping. but it will be cheaper if you have a business address i can ship it too. get me the address and all and i will find out
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-18 00:39:28] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > Waiting on a reply from a guy that has a cowl hood. That's my first choice. I should know in a day or two. He has an offer from another guy, and I'm waiting to see if the deal goes through. Any idea on shipping cost for the hood?
> > > > > > > > > > > Bruce
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-17 17:07:57] gideon13 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > yes i would
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > On [2010-01-16 19:35:38] mousemuscles wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Would you take $75.00 for the hood?
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Bruce Smith
> > > > > > > > > > > > > 303-829-1456
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Parker, CO
> > > > > > > > > > > >

You know something aint adding up here. He claims that he sent emails asking where his hood was and yet I dont see them.

Is this all the emails that was exchanged between you 2 gideon13??
Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 PM
gideon13
APPRENTICE

thought i might ad a little sumpn sumpn. custom tanks two post down i sent him 100.00 for a kirkey seat a short while back and this guy [email protected] username dfriis i just sent 90.00 just a few minutes ago for some Jomar stud girdles and that my friend is how you pay for stuff. oh, just so noone thinks i am hiding anything. i have two accounts on here, due to the fact i have alot of friends that asked me to sell their stuff too. the other account is
steakandracingfuel.

i have been on the phone with RJ staff themselves and i can guarantee you that they wouldnt waste their time even on the phone if i was such a badguy. because i am sure they take note of users who are.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:16 PM
gideon13
APPRENTICE

oh no he sent them to my yahoo address too, but i erased them. i didnt really think he would blow it up like this. boy was i wrong. so now i have started a racingjunk folder in my email and i will store and keep all emails from RJ and my yahoo account in this folder. so i cannot prove he wrote this but i have no reason to lie. its not like i have anything that belongs to him and not returning emails or calls . so, you live and you learn LOL!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:26 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

oh no he sent them to my yahoo address too, but i erased them. i didnt really think he would blow it up like this. boy was i wrong. so now i have started a racingjunk folder in my email and i will store and keep all emails from RJ and my yahoo account in this folder. so i cannot prove he wrote this but i have no reason to lie. its not like i have anything that belongs to him and not returning emails or calls . so, you live and you learn LOL!
Have you deleted them out of your trash folder on Yahoo?? I dont know if they would still be there if you didnt do that.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

thought i might ad a little sumpn sumpn. custom tanks two post down i sent him 100.00 for a kirkey seat a short while back and this guy [email protected] username dfriis i just sent 90.00 just a few minutes ago for some Jomar stud girdles and that my friend is how you pay for stuff. oh, just so noone thinks i am hiding anything. i have two accounts on here, due to the fact i have alot of friends that asked me to sell their stuff too. the other account is
steakandracingfuel.

i have been on the phone with RJ staff themselves and i can guarantee you that they wouldnt waste their time even on the phone if i was such a badguy. because i am sure they take note of users who are.
So which account do you use to sell things for your friends??
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 PM
gideon13
APPRENTICE

both. i have friends stuff on both accounts. i have a few things that actually belong to me. i try not to stockpile too much. just what i may need and a few extras
Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

both. i have friends stuff on both accounts. i have a few things that actually belong to me. i try not to stockpile too much. just what i may need and a few extras
I have seen your name steakandracingfuel on here before.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:34 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

didn't you buy the laptop from littlerod??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -