Just got this PM

Old 01-28-2010, 06:48 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

now why doesnt that crap come as a big surprise to us? cause its jason man id love to go kick his azz. and my steel toe are all shined up and ready
Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Just got this from the kid;

To: mopar1968
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: read
What he is saying is a lie.He has my m/t tires and he said he would pay me for them after he tries them out,I dont think that is how buisness is.,he also has my autometer monster tach (that i let him borrow) and now he says its his,and he has my motor stand.And as far as muds radiator,he sold it..He has a guys carb now that he cant even pay for and the guy was stupid enough to send it without jason paying.He is suppost to get the guy a labtop later on but he wont..He owes my dad 50 bucks For over 3 months.Jason is just a liar and i went to his house the other day and i seen about 4 boxes in his floor and guess what they was?????Parts that he sold months ago and still havent shipped them..I would reccomend you guys to not buy from this scammer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :P

Please post this,This is my reply to the forum
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Well Anthony,

I would say this too you, if Jason (uncle) truely has parts that belong too you, i would ask your mom and dad to go pick up the parts that he owes you for. He's not going to respond to anyone on this forum, except with his retoric and excuses.
Get your parents to pick up the parts and wash your hands with this creep, at your age you don't need this BS and you will be much further ahead to deal with someone who honors their deals and never,never deal with Jason again.

JMO

Zip.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:16 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

X2 and take some cops
Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
X2 and take some cops
X3 YOU DONT NEED THIS DIRT BAG AROUND YOU.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

press charges to fullest extent and tell them of all his bad dealings with people on here might be enough to light a fire under the da/ag what ever to lock him up and through away the key
Old 01-28-2010, 08:35 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

There is an old saying...."You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives"

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT....."You can sure pick the relatives you want to befriend".

Jason is a relative I would kick to the curb. NOBODY needs scum like him arround, He keeps shitting in his own nest !!! :twisted: :P
Old 01-29-2010, 04:32 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
now why doesnt that crap come as a big surprise to us? cause its jason man id love to go kick his azz. and my steel toe are all shined up and ready
not trying to start anything here , but I don't think talk of personal violance is going to help anything here , and is not encouraged in the forum rules , ..didn't say he doesn't deserve it , just not good for the forum.. we need to just keep everyone informed about not dealing with him , the boys Dad will probally handle the rough stuff for us before its done . think bad of me if you like , this is my opinon...thanks , Paul