Forum Issue-For Sharks Only

Old 01-19-2010, 04:35 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

I know I don't fit into your little clique because of the conflict we had a few weeks ago, but I still follow this thread daily and hold back my opinions now so as not offend or contradict anyone or start another mind games battle. However, is there any chance you guys will come back and give the rest of us a synopsis and verdict of your closed door session and decisions...? I think there are many people wondering what is going on...?
Old 01-19-2010, 04:43 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
I know I don't fit into your little clique because of the conflict we had a few weeks ago, but I still follow this thread daily and hold back my opinions now so as not offend or contradict anyone or start another mind games battle. However, is there any chance you guys will come back and give the rest of us a synopsis and verdict of your closed door session and decisions...? I think there are many people wondering what is going on...?
Nobody is on trial here. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:05 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I feel so left out lol :wink:
Old 01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hammer

Check your Pms.

I couldnt name the whole school of sharks lol-

Scorp
Old 01-19-2010, 05:34 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

This forum will not be successful if users feel intimidated before they even post. This forum must remain completely objective. Think about it.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:53 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default posting

i read this section all the time but usually dont get far down each post? why? well i had stated before lets deal with the 'problem' or 'issue' and let the fun go to another section? sure lets make it fun and enjoy it >> while not make it like reading legal pages of a book just be creative it will work. . just my opinion . i usually dont read far on most posts for the obvious reasons. maybe my guess was wrong and if so its just my opinion, dont slay me for it. but if Bob got ripped off, it dont matter if he can spell correctly or not, he has a loss! by the way GOD BLESS AMERICA and pray for those in need... i realize i am not a SHARK
Old 01-19-2010, 06:13 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

well stated edsrod and ill be the first to admit i can vere off track but we all usually try to get back on track and having an opinion isnt wrong nor is voicing it that what we do in life and here. and just cause you or anyone doesnt post alot or not a "Shark" doesnt mean your insight of opinion is always welcome some times those fresh eyes bring a new angle that hasnt beem seen before jmo
Old 01-19-2010, 06:23 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by shawnp
This forum will not be successful if users feel intimidated before they even post. This forum must remain completely objective. Think about it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

X2......I agree shawnp
Old 01-20-2010, 05:59 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by blowninjected540
Originally Posted by shawnp
Scorp,

I used to post up pretty regular on things I felt strongly about. I have posted less and less but continue to read daily. I will only post if I feel very strong about something. Sometimes its for better so you don't get caught up in all the bs that can be drug out in some of these topics.

X2 Still a daily reader myself.
x3 I will not let emotions make a fool out of me.

Dave
Old 01-21-2010, 05:02 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default measure twice cut once

measure twice cut once!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -