Anyone done business with Darvin Holliday aka hiredgun2308 a

Old 10-07-2009, 04:39 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Let me tell you something friend:
I have 2 e-mail accounts and you have posted on both of them in the last 2 months.The last e-mail i received from you was 9/23/09.
Why would you not have my address? You know i have not received product? And if you lost it why would you not inform me?
You wait untill the RJ community starts crawling up your ass and now you have 10 more reasons why i have no trans ring. BTW it's 40.00 not 30.00!
I will send you a e-mail with my address If we can settle this up that's good by me.
But i will stand buy what i told you
1. You have no business selling things onRJ
2 On that 20 grand you sold in the last 10 months:
Where's your honor payments?
Let's get this cleared up. I hold no hard feelings
Mike
Old 10-07-2009, 04:41 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

1 question
how were you e-mailing so much if you could not get on your computer as you stated in your response?
Just wondering
Old 10-07-2009, 06:17 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Taz for posting. Always 2 sides to a story.

Now to address your questions about the time frame and emails. If the last email you got from him was on 9/23 and he is posting now on 10/7 that is roughly 2 weeks or 14 days. Notice Taz says 8 days with system issues. Makes sense to me that his emails did not go thru to you since you last heard from him.

Taz has been spending a lot of time moving is 09 Racetech and working on the 2010 Racetech, so yes he has been in and out. I also know that his car got moved in the shop so that a friend of mines car could be finished. Apparently there were some personal issues that had slowed progress. I think that was addressed as well in Taz's response to you.

If Taz was going to scam you, why the hell would he send the valve covers to you on time and as agreed? You apparently have no bitch about them as you have not complained about the quality or the price of the product. Good thing guys like Taz are here on RJ so other guys can get a decent deal on a good product.

Honor payments, well that is all opinion. I pay for a membership to this site every year. I feel that entitles me to list and sell my products. I do make honor payments if I feel that I have sold more than a fair amount of stuff and try to give back a little. Each person has their opinion on how or what they should get/give to a free site like RJ. It does not make a person bad or necessarily make them a scammer.

Sounds to me like Taz's story matches up. What I have seen with some of Taz's other dealings, he has been stand up. He was told that a product he was selling earlier in this year was one thing and it turned out not to be. He made good by it and took the blame for not knowing the product 100%. I have never meet Taz face to face but my interactions with him here, on other message boards and thru friends that know him tell me that he is a person of his word and will get you taken care of.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:58 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Well Shawnp sounds like you know the guy. I hope you are 100% right. The valve covers are just what I ordered no complaints as i have stated.
Here's the facts
1 .m/o sent 8/20/09
2 as of 10/07/09 no trans ring
I'am not the least bit interested in him selling his dragster, buying a new one, or any problems in between. I'am interested in striking a deal, paying for the deal, getting my product, moving on.
When that happens it's a done deal.
If your interested i would be happy to send a couple of e-mail responses i got from him in Sept. Basically stated maybe he would send the product if i wasn't such a #@&^%
Send me your e-mail
Mike
Old 10-07-2009, 07:01 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Mike...

why dont you post them on here so everybody can see them if you got them. Why hide them??
Old 10-07-2009, 07:06 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

and what good is that gonna do you? if u wouldnt be a dickhead i would be a little more responsive. In the last 2 weeks i have had a friend and a grandmother die i havent had time to deal with your shit sorry

ps i have made $20,000 profit from racingjunk in the last 10 months alone you have been the only problem for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Darvin Holliday <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:23:22 PM
Subject: Re: covers

Let me tell you something Moron.I have all the receipts when I sent the m/o, I have all the e-mails that have been sent back and forth. You are the problem here not me.You have no business selling things on racing junk.You don't have the business sense to follow thru with things in a timely manner.
----- Original Message -----
To: michael theulen
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:25 AM

maybe if you would have sent the check a little sooner you would have gotten your shit faster. im not trying to be a dick but if you wanna be an asshole it doesnt matter to me either. I told you the ring should be there this week. if not ill send ur $40 back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:08:27 PM

you god damn right I will complain! I've been screwing around with you for 5 weeks on a agreement for product I have paid for and not received!
do you want the covers back or are will you send the product I paid for?
----- Original Message -----
To: michael theulen
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:01 AM

trans ring was not here as i told you. he was suppose to send it out last week when i did. do you really want to complain on the deal your getting?

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 9:34:07 PM

Darvin
I get 2 valve covers, no tranny ring with handle!
1 question:
What do I need to do to get the products I paid for?
If you want I will send the covers back, I"am tired of dealing with this!
Mike
Old 10-07-2009, 07:07 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Sound's like ''taz'' is being straight up to me :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 10-07-2009, 07:15 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Sound's like ''taz'' is being straight up to me :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
X2
Old 10-07-2009, 07:52 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default TAZ?

Straight Up????????
When Mike gets the Parts He Paid for SOMETIME Ago,then I will Let you KNOW My OPINION!
But,Ive Pretty Much came to a Conclusion?And Straight Up(Thats a STRECH)
I would Like to see the Returned Mail Info?
Later
G :shock:
Old 10-07-2009, 08:12 PM
HiredGun2308
SHOW GUEST

mike as i told you several times and as of the first time you called me i told you the trans ring was not in your posession. I had 2 trans rings of your choice and i told you the one with the handle was a friend of mines. That handle was in NC. I gave him your mailing address as he was suppose to ship it to you himself then i threw your address away, that is why i do not have your address. When i told you the trans ring wasnt in my posession you said " no problem, send it when you get it"

I work 14 hrs a day and am gone 3 days a week racing or out of town. i hope you understand the situation and if you have any question i have told you several times instead of typing crap on the interenet to address me in such an appropriate manner via cell phone.

304-731-8958 if anyone has any questions.

ps. mike you may have gotten the m/o on the 20th but i didnt receive it until the 2nd week of september where as i sent the valve covers out within the next week.

thanks taz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -