Don't Buy From Carl Reed!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 03:13 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Goodparts...Are you a total dumbass?? If you screwed the man out of big money(yes, to some of us lowly hardworking,family people with bills that mess with cars as a hobby) for the transmission,what makes you think he'd be stupid enough to send you the transmission back then be out totally all the funds. If you can't be honest and decent enough to send the "as promised" parts,what makes anyone think you'd send him his money back?I can see it now...'THEPARTS NEVER CAME HERE" or 'It's not the one I sent him" or some excuse. Maybe you have another target to buy your transmission and will use their funds to pay him back. Here's a suggestion...Why don't you send him his money first,then let him ship the tranny back to you and you would be all squared? Afraid you may get scammed?? Well...thats the chance you will have to take.. Your story is bogus! Oh, I can mail you my Nigerian account adress for your lawyers to contact me when you decide to sue me as well... :roll: Do the right thing and settle up withDeezy. Keep your lawyer crap out of it..
Old 03-02-2008, 04:31 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Carl Reed Scam

Originally Posted by Deezy411
Send me 250$ then and we will Drop it. Lets see if the money shows
I wouldn't drop it until he sent you the right trany or a full refund.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:24 AM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

i will send $250 asap to you send me full address you want money sent to since we sent other stuff to your brothers address,so the $250 will make us even and i will not here from you again on this stupid shit,i dont care either way either $650 and send stuff back or $250 and you keep everything,but lets get this settled !!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 06:59 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by goodparts
i will send $250 asap to you send me full address you want money sent to since we sent other stuff to your brothers address,so the $250 will make us even and i will not here from you again on this stupid $h!t,i dont care either way either $650 and send stuff back or $250 and you keep everything,but lets get this settled !!!!!
THERE IS THE WORDS-- NOW HONOR THOSE SAME WORDS AND MAKE THIS ONE RIGHT :? :? :? ----LIVELY
Old 03-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

Will see if it shows.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:07 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Goodparts=Shitparts? how about you send him his $650 and interest on that money for being a lying asshole,You make it bad on here for other buyers in trusting sellers! I would have found your ass! and took it out personally,like a beeline to the face! ASSHOLE! SORRY TO ALL THAT READ THIS? BUT THIS IS MY FEELINGS ON THIS SCAMMER,THAT NEEDS A PEP TALK!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:08 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

i'm quessing here those lawyers reminded you, you were fcked :lol:
Old 03-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

actully i sent him 760 for it 110 was for shipping.But if he says he's sendin money lets see.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:22 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

I wouldn't accept nothing but the entire amount he sent you + HE PAYS THE SHIPPING BACK TO HIMSELF! that would make it right HUH GOODPARTS? MAKE IT RIGHT! WHAT COMES AROUND GOES TO YOUR HOUSE?????? :shock:
Old 03-02-2008, 07:28 AM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

Default knova70

first of all i guarantee im sending money,well he postd my shop address we work on our cars at every weekend,so why dont you show up there and try doing that punching in the fac e thing yourself you big bad a s s you,you know such you are such a bad a s s you are,but the address is there why dont you come down saturday and punch me in the face,in fact offer stans for any of you who wants to try it,i said im making it right so shut the f u c k up and see if i send it this week before you keep running your mouths,i promised deezy he would get the $250 he himself would then make deal right and it is $250 he will get,th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -