littlehotrod Is A Good Seller and Buyer..So Check It Out.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah i agree, it's nice to have both parties come here and share some good new's :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 07-05-2009, 09:25 PM
blaneym
APPRENTICE

Default Re: About us

Originally Posted by onebadcamaro69
ooh yea by the way im not a scammer..the reason why i havnt reply is that i dont come in here much and i havnt been online in over a year as well..so as far as me being a scammer IM NOT..And if anyone wants to know anything about me just ask and i promise you will get a honest Answer..Me and my Sons Accounts are littlehotrod and onebadcamaro69..So like i said if u have any ????????? you come to us..And everyone yall dont need to post a bad reply about Us unless you know the truth..Thanks.
I see you have updated you littlehotrod profile to say this, but when I received your first message it didn't say that and I couldn't tell which of you I was communicating with. I didn't make a bad reply, I just asked a question, especially since I saw two profiles and no honor payments (at that time), and then receive a message from you on eBay also with a different offer amount (on the same part) than I received from you or your son on here. One friendly suggestion is since both you and your son sign on each other's account(s) it would make it easier if each communication is signed by which ever person is sending or replying to the message.

Additional Edit: And thank you for the reply, and helping to clear this up.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:02 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

OK I SEE..ILL GET MY SON TO SIGN ON HERE IN A LITTLE BIT AND HAVE HIM TO PUT HIS 2 CENTS WORTH IN IT..sO ANYWAY THANKS AND ILL GET HIM TO SIGN IN TODAY AND THAT WAY YALL CAN TALK TO HIM AS WELL..tHANKS AGAIN.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:00 AM
onebadcamaro69
SHOW GUEST

Default Im Robert.

Hello everyone im Robert,Jasons Son. as (littlehotrod)I wanted to let everyone to know that i have my account its onebadcamaro69.We both use this name cause we are always checking each others messages to keep up with all the people on here..but i want you to know that if anyone needs anything from us then let us know.I wanted to let you know that we deal on RJ.Hope you have a great week Thanks.
Robert..
Old 07-08-2009, 04:10 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:roll:
Old 07-08-2009, 04:32 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 AM
promod138
SHOW GUEST

Default lil hot rod

O.K. as long as we got a voucher, I'm good.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:39 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

oh littlehotrod you turned out to be such a great seller, have ya sent anybody a bunch of junk rods & pistons for a good converter lately.....HMMM......... YA TOOL :evil:
Old 11-14-2009, 05:50 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
oh littlehotrod you turned out to be such a great seller, have ya sent anybody a bunch of junk rods & pistons for a good converter lately.....HMMM......... YA TOOL :evil:
You cant forget that it has been over 2 months since he said that he was going to send the converter back and still hasnt either.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:00 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
You cant forget that it has been over 2 months since he said that he was going to send the converter back and still hasnt either.
No profile for littlehotrod, take a look.

He is exactly what everyone thought he was- Pathetic.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -