The Yellow Bullet has been sold

Old 01-15-2014, 04:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default The Yellow Bullet has been sold

Looks like Monty finally gave in and sold it to Autoguide.
I like the tech and drag racing stuff over there but the Trashed or be Trashed section is nothing but a dick swinging contest on a hourly basis.
All hell has broken loose over there with guys even making posts about the new owners mom...

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=653409

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-15-2014, 05:01 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I spend a lot of time over there. Some stuff is beyond stupid, but it can get addictive too! lol
There is a ton of good information on YB, but it's gotten to the point if you ask a real question about a race car it may take a long time for a real reply. Now you post in the political section or Trash or be Trashed section and it's game on!!! lol
Old 01-15-2014, 06:25 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

IMHO .... That'd be a TOTAL waste of time and emotions for me....I got more pressing issues to be upset about ..... that's why I don't even visit the scammers section here on RJ ..... I'm all for what you guys can do to help out those who have been 'had', but the negative crap that goes with it just ain't foe me. :-)
Old 01-16-2014, 04:51 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

DD I do agree with you. I got on there looking for some wiring help about 4 years ago. There is some great info and helpful guys on there, but has a lot of it is bs on there. For the first 3 or so years I hardly ever got on it or made a post. In some sections you make a post and in just a few hours that thread is 10 pages long and completely off track.
There are so many people on there with multiple log ins and they spend the day arguing with themself lol.
And to add to that only a handful of people reveal their true identity.
However, I gotta admit some of it is funny as heck.
It's a rough crowd and not for everybody for sure.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Had a membership on YB for years. Never could get into it. Seems like everyone had to dog another out before a straight answer would be given if an answer was given. I remember some guy making a comment about a certain payout at an event. Legit question ! There were a couple dozen geehas jumped all over him calling him a Phucker, keyboard racer you name it they called him that name. They guy stayed humble and replied "I apologize if I offended anyone". And he never commented on the thread again. Day or so later after 3 more pages of "Yeah! We showed the No Race car owning Keyboard racing phucker "!!!!

Some member posted a link to who the person was. He was a Multi World Street Outlaw,Realstreet,NIITTO WORLD CHAMPION X10...He had won numerous world championship classes in points and set numerous ET and MPH records......you could have heard a pindrop on that thread.
So bottom line IMO there are far TOO MANY CLOWNS over there..Yes we have lost a few in the past to YB fulltime member with NO RJ participation. I am glad they left cause they acted like a bunch of 14 yr old teenage girls..They fit in with the YB phuckers I'm certain..
I will confess I did go over to YB and got a little payback on 2 or 3 of them for their COWARD PM'S they would send me by forum and Classifieds then BLOCK ME like a real Puss before I could reply.....yeah I got you guys good and the best part is that you never had a clue who was keeping the heat on you on YB....ain't it a Bitch ! lol....Nope never will tell my handle is on that site..only one person knows and he ain't talking....LMAO !

I just think this was the perfect thread to share my little well deserved pay back on these two pricks... Well 3 pricks.....lol :P

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-18-2014, 08:21 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Old 01-20-2014, 09:44 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

BJ, Please don't ever tell me you are one of those Liberal SOB's that ruin every thread on there!!!! lol. There are some far, far, FAR OUT THERE in never never land lefties on that site.
Most threads in the political section get ruined by a couple of Canadians or a couple morons from California.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:27 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
BJ, Please don't ever tell me you are one of those Liberal SOB's that ruin every thread on there!!!! lol. There are some far, far, FAR OUT THERE in never never land lefties on that site.
Most threads in the political section get ruined by a couple of Canadians or a couple morons from California.
Well u know I am not Liberal 1st of all...my mission over there was just a little payback on 2 or 3 that thought they got over on me on RJ then cut and run like I couldn't or wouldn't follow them... Lol... we even thats all I will say...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-21-2014, 06:06 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I remember all that...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...