A BAD COMPANY TO BE SENDING MONEY TO

Old 04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default parts

Parts are tricky, I have tried to keep my money local. And got burned hard from a local speed shop over 7K worth, and I bought fenders locally from a large company (did save on shipping) and got toasted from them also. So it can be tricky. I think the problem is power and greed and that attitude is all the country. I agree that most companies cannot afford to treat customers unfairly, thats why this forum has "HP", it can state problems and hopefully help people out, by sharing information.
So I will be honest I look around, make calls, try to evaluate the company or the seller, do my homework and I in turn am very honest with people that buy from me......ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO !!!!!!!!!!
So lets do the right thing....JMO
Be Safe this year
Old 04-16-2012, 07:02 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by A65rocketman
Still haven't yet received the original ordered tank, he now states sometime in Mid April. We'll see if it happens.
He's only promising what ProComp quoted him and they don't have them in stock, they're waiting on a slow boat from China, and yes i'm a ProComp dealer also, but donot sell anything that's not in stock or on my shelf.

Zip.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:53 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Trying to do the right thing

I*m amazed he would do all of that to make you happy,Thats more than anyone I have delt with would do..In fact I was thinking of ordering some parts from him & after this I will..
Old 04-26-2012, 05:31 PM
A65rocketman
SHOW GUEST

Default Fuel tank whereabouts ???????????????

Well guys I've yet to receive my original fuel tank order from this supplier and he's still making delivery promises (mid-April). What's even more weird than so much time having gone by, is that some of you folks are sympathetic towards him and his B/S. What's up with that????????????????
Old 05-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Rocketman:

I thought about this when thew supplier made buyer the promises... lets just wait & see what happens. Did anyone think that maybe the supplier offered more than expected?? Parts/and refund?? Really? Lets see it. When the fat lady sings, I will say she did a good job then.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
A65rocketman
SHOW GUEST

Default Fuel tank delivery

Well guys, another month will have pasted in 2 more days and I'm still without my original ordered fuel tank or any more promises of it's delivery or a email or phone call from supplier. Is this starting to tell you something or do you want to wait some more? Shortly we'll be at the half of a year mark.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah... that is a long time. I am trying not to judge here, but lets face it... he said he paid "express shipping" back in March??? SOOOOO.... it is now May 14th... yeahhhh.... where is the mans parts???? How about a full refund!!!!

BTW: PROSTREET1000... you buy local? Really? What do you do then- put on a mask or cross-dress in a costume??? I bet you would get a BEAT-DOWN trying to buy local... do you mean you "steal" parts locally... looking a like a Harry Potter 4ft 9" on CRACK doesn't help you either... ya little troll... give me a break.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:28 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I said it a month ago he's only promising what ProComp told him on the delivery, THEY LIE and i'm a ProComp dealer. If i was the buyer i would ask for a full refund and move on. If he was my costumer he would have already have it a couple moths ago.

JMO

Zip.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Now that I think about it, I do remember you saying that Zip- ProComp has caused a few issues before. I agree; ask for a refund & move on.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:43 AM
strlnperf
SHOW GUEST

First off this cell is without a sender so it is NOT a procomp item although they do sell them under their profd name with a 90omh sender. So far this is what I have done for this gentleman:

-Sent him a new one with sender & sent him a 2 port regulator express mail just to get him going on the drag strip till I received the new units in without a sender. Even though as of this date I have never seen the first one I sent to him that he claims is damaged and had a sender.

-Refunded this gentleman's money as well.

-Finally just went direct to the source because my vendor simply could not provide me an exact ETA.

-And just sent him a new unit without the sender express mail unit without the sender. EI 255237112US which you guys can see for yourself was delivered.

Eric