hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashtrak
Ad #1303884 someone got ripped off :roll:
WOW, no doubt someone got 'jacked!!
Old 11-22-2008, 06:03 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

WOW I HOPE BAD 67, DOESNT LOSE THIS TRAILER IF IT IS PROVEN THAT HE WAS HONEST...WE CANT LET THIS START ,IT WOULD MAKE THE VOTING FOR A WINNER USELESS,IF SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE SOMEONE, WHO WAS UP FOR THE VOTE, THEY WOULD COME IN HERE AND TRASH THEM,TO LATE TO BE CLEARED ,SO TRANS. GUY IF YOUR HONEST ABOUT BAD 67 ,PROVE YOU PAID SHIPPING TO TO HIM, HE SEZ YOU DIDNT .. I HOPE TO GOD YOU CAN, CAUSE IF NOT YOU JUST MADE A BAD DEAL WAY WORST....YOU MIGHT HAVE EVEN RUINED THE VOTING ON RJ FOREVER,AND NOT TO MENTION THAT YOUR REP WILL BE RUINED FOREVER WITH US ,BUT IF YOU PROVE YOUR HONEST, THEN YOU HAD TO DO IT,AND WE STAND BEHIND YOU 100%....SO SEND PROOF OF THE SHIPPING PAID ......AND LETS END THIS NOW...JAY
Old 11-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The guy is living on disability...he can't afford to support himself yet he has the money to spend on a race car...if a person is disabled then they deserve to get assistance. I have no problem with that..but this guy Was spouting off about grudge racing for 25 grand on YB. :roll:
Old 11-22-2008, 08:25 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jayss10
WOW I HOPE BAD 67, DOESNT LOSE THIS TRAILER IF IT IS PROVEN THAT HE WAS HONEST...WE CANT LET THIS START ,IT WOULD MAKE THE VOTING FOR A WINNER USELESS,IF SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE SOMEONE, WHO WAS UP FOR THE VOTE, THEY WOULD COME IN HERE AND TRASH THEM,TO LATE TO BE CLEARED ,SO TRANS. GUY IF YOUR HONEST ABOUT BAD 67 ,PROVE YOU PAID SHIPPING TO TO HIM, HE SEZ YOU DIDNT .. I HOPE TO GOD YOU CAN, CAUSE IF NOT YOU JUST MADE A BAD DEAL WAY WORST....YOU MIGHT HAVE EVEN RUINED THE VOTING ON RJ FOREVER,AND NOT TO MENTION THAT YOUR REP WILL BE RUINED FOREVER WITH US ,BUT IF YOU PROVE YOUR HONEST, THEN YOU HAD TO DO IT,AND WE STAND BEHIND YOU 100%....SO SEND PROOF OF THE SHIPPING PAID ......AND LETS END THIS NOW...JAY

IMO if this guy was honest he'd of been on here back in febuary when this topic started... just trying to cover his rear to win that trailer. He might as well forget that.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:37 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime

IMO if this guy was honest he'd of been on here back in febuary when this topic started... just trying to cover his rear to win that trailer. He might as well forget that.
X2 David is correct,he was also notified but never responded,until now, 9 months later
Old 11-22-2008, 08:43 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

No kidding Tod! I sure do wonder why he needs OUR tax money to live on if he can pony up $25k for a grudge race!! Not a bad idea to forward his emails to the IRS and let them ask him why! Kind of makes me feel like he is stealing my money from me.
David is dead on, really nothing else matters, he didn't respond until Nov and the thread started in Feb. To say nothing in your defense when accused, in my opinion, that speaks volumes in itself. Yea, I know.............Too much time on my hands!!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime

AND what an a**hole boxing a carb up in a crate large enough for a transmission just to make the guy pay more shipping. the guy is a scumbag...go read the threads on yellowbullet. not the type of person that deserves a free 100k trailer. in my opinion
Old 11-22-2008, 09:30 AM
harrys4804
SHOW GUEST

For any one keeping score . trans came with this : modified pump with new gears , 7 clutch , forward clutch , kevilar band , stock planets , BTE valve body - new . steel forward clutch hub , 6 clutch reverse , deep pan , BTE input shaft power glide spline he requested , 1 piece shift lever , modified case with 1/4 an fittings and all ears cut . All the bushings , clutches , steel , gaskets etc . also custom painted case to his likings . base coat clear coat . All new BTE parts . I am a BTE dealer .

I have been building racing p.g. for about 20 years . my transmission have won foot brake championships , eletronic chanpionships , super chevy , and a host of others . Need ref. let me know !!

I stongly dought you broke the trans unless you put more power to it than we talked about .

Carb you sent still had carbon on the butterflies and crap in the bowls . didnt look new . I told you about shipping crate back and you agreed .
Old 11-22-2008, 11:40 AM
harrys4804
SHOW GUEST

also he had the carb listed .Have king Demon carb , will trade for p.g. and converter . i responed with p/g. only . thats when we came to agreement on the internals . Dude lies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -