TheBlaze TV Network

Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default TheBlaze TV Network

This one's for all you "far" Right Wing Conservative types. Glenn Beck, who left Fox News over a year ago and started an online streaming program called GBTV has joined with Dish Network in launching a new traditional TV network called TheBlaze TV. It will begin airing today on channel 212 on Dish and will be free for two weeks.

Here's a link to that announcement.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nr-dish/#
Old 09-12-2012, 03:34 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

And he's done EVERYTHING on his OWN DIME,..NO loans - NO investors - NO financial partners - NO governmental 'help'. He answers to ONLY We the People who decide to subscribe.(I am proud to be one).
GBTV et al is designed to be ISOLATED from ANY of the 'influence' (PRESSURE) that the Mainstream Media is under.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:03 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Yeah DD I use to watch him all the time on my BIG satellite dish until Motorola pulled the plug almost 2 years ago now.

Even though I don't particularly care for his faith and I do believe a good bit of what he "preaches" is based on that, I learned to separate that part from the good stuff he was showing us, ie, how corrupt Government is and who the puppet master is, ie, Soros!

I do listen to him on the radio every week day so I'm still getting the "good stuff".

If I ever decide to get a pizza dish TheBlaze TV will be in my package! :wink: