[url]http://midsouthracingassociation.webs.com/[/url]

Old 02-20-2010, 07:18 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by angel88
i just dont think your getting it. your site is novel but most people when the fiend out its geared towards teens wont go they will go to adult sites like here. now im not saying its adult only so dont take that wrong. but there is more knowledge and decent people here willing to share then you can shake a stick at. so it makes more sense to come here ask watch listen learn but most important have a positive attitude
yes i understand but its not really geared toward teens i have changed it around it is sort of like facebook and racingjunk all crammed into one when i strt working this summer for my uncle i hope be able to pay to get web hosting so people can find it easier and i would like everyone to visit
Old 02-20-2010, 07:19 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: http://midsouthracingassociation.webs.com/

Originally Posted by maniac
Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Made this because someone told my friend that we need to find a teen forum and since i had trouble finding a good forum for teens about racing I made one for me and my friends at school and really just anyone that wants to visit it so i welcome all of you that want to visit to visit.
looks like a step in the right direction , son...good luck with the site , I hope alot of young people join and you all can help each other , just don't let Jason join LOL,,,Paul
yea and i'd like you to join and since i am over the website if Jason joins i can shut down his account or accounts lol