Why Fox was unable to show Obama 2016 last Sunday night.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:44 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Why Fox was unable to show Obama 2016 last Sunday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
Old 10-13-2012, 05:16 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

this country has been fooled and lied to long enough.if he wins again, i will loose all faith in my countrys people.where the hell is a oswald when we really need him!!i do not promote violence but there ias a time and place for everything.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:25 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

I just can't stand to watch this. It makes me sick to my stomach to think people actually believe him.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:34 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Same here O&T, Just hearing his voice makes me ill, and watching his 'tude, and knowing what he's already done and planning to do make me real mad...........
Old 10-13-2012, 06:59 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I watched about 2 minutes of it and about puked.
I have never disliked any political person as much as him.
He has made the US a joke and the sad part is he was put their by majority vote.

I looked around my neighborhood the other day and there is not 1 Obama sign anywhere. Truth is there are not hardly any signs at all so that may not be a good either. At least at this point I can hope they are all Romney supporters! lol
Old 10-13-2012, 09:00 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

WORKING folks who are the silent majority, can't AFFORD any Romney/Ryan signs cuz the Obama Gangsters schitt on them and rip them to shreds and steal them.
There is such and OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE between 'them' and U.S., just as the 2 debates so far have shown. 'THEY' are showing the WORLD 'their' TRUE COLORS......RED...
Old 10-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I got 3 sumbitches in the hood that have Obama/Biden signs... WTF'in is wrong with people.... I am going go on a mid-night mission.... I can't take it anymore.... I am serious.... I am going to put an empty chair next to the one closest to me.... I think it is going to happen tonight... it is noisy from the raining & they will never know it was me. HE HE HEEE... more to follow.... over & out. Scoot
Old 10-15-2012, 07:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

GET PICTURES !
Old 10-16-2012, 06:35 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

wished we live closer together, id be glad to help you.if you need bail money get in touch.ill come to you!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

HA!!!!! I did it!! I felt like a hoodlum. It was fun though. I took an old fold up chair from my kids tree house, went down the street in my truck & scoped everything out about 1/8 mile down the street. I posed as a jogger & carried the chair against my chest down the victim. Once there- I was in & out!! I pulled the Obama/Biden sign out which was set with 2 poles... it rolled up. I un-collapsed the chair & set it right where the sign was... then ran like a little school girl down the street. I was trying to hold back my laughter all the way back to my truck. I disposed the sign in a dumpster 2 blocks away.

I told my wife when she got home... I shouldn't have... bad idea. She told me to grow up; but she had a smirk on her face.

I thought about the pictures as DD recommended, but I was wayyyy too nervous!! I drove by it this morning... the chair was gone... no new Obama sign yet.... the neighbor across the street from the victim has a "Romney/Ryan" sign... I feel bad that I may have started a war against them. Man, it was like the old days- I felt so rotten in a good way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -