Beware of Slappyracing

Old 01-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Beware of Slappyracing

Originally Posted by slappyracing
Originally Posted by Trouble44
I asked for help from the monirators and they did give it a try, but I have been trying to get paid or a problem made right since april from this guy. His name is John and he goes by JT. He took a New carb from me with the promise to ship me a bigger carb. He told me his was too big for the motor he had, I never got it and when I did finaly get him to talk to me he always makes promisses but doesn't make it right. Don't let it happen to you! Just wanted to warn people, that is all.
now for my side! this guy fells to tell you that i also bought a engine from him this same day, and after i drove 12 hrs home i put the engine in the car and it was locked up so i think between the money i gave him and the gas i spent driving 24 hr rd trip i dont think he should get anything. thanks john

Come on you would not try to at least turn it over befor you put it in the car? Just asking.