new to site,read the 1st post,sound like a bunch of women

Old 02-08-2008, 04:55 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

oohh i am sorry Dave...when i checked the box i should have reffered to you as MR PUSSY !!!

also if your wife and child come to this site as you say they do ..then why don't you set a better example then you do ?...
i am done with speaking with you..go crawl back in your creep show hole.

but i will be watching you for sure...

have a good Day...

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Another question

Mr. Testa-

If your wife and son have accounts here and one is "keepinup", and are members then why does it say that Keepinup joined on February 6?

BTW, would your wife say under the heading "acting like a bunch of women" when she is a woman? Not likely would she make a derogatory statement about her own gender. Your son probably would not use that heading as as well.

You have already shown you dont tell the truth, and continue to post to misdirect. so here it is simply just answer these questions:

Did you sent the nozzles etc? (yes or no)
When did you send them? (date)
How did you send them? (method)
What was the tracking number of the shipment?(number)
please provide a copy of a response or a phone record showning that you spoke to 1923T between 10/16/07 and 01/31/08.

And heres one for fun, did you join racing junk on 02/06/08 under the name keepinup to place posts to divert attention from the fact that you did not fulfill a deal and did not want bad publicity to hurt your future sales on this site?

Those are the questions the judge will ask you if he takes you to court.

1923T I dont know you, but you seem like an honest standup guy who deserved better then this mess.

BTW, the standard disclaimer-these are my opinions only, other readers should form there own.

Later, again.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:17 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: Another question

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Mr. Testa-

If your wife and son have accounts here and one is "keepinup", and are members then why does it say that Keepinup joined on February 6?

BTW, would your wife say under the heading "acting like a bunch of women" when she is a woman? Not likely would she make a derogatory statement about her own gender. Your son probably would not use that heading as as well.

You have already shown you dont tell the truth, and continue to post to misdirect. so here it is simply just answer these questions:

Did you sent the nozzles etc? (yes or no)
When did you send them? (date)
How did you send them? (method)
What was the tracking number of the shipment?(number)
please provide a copy of a response or a phone record showning that you spoke to 1923T between 10/16/07 and 01/31/08.

And heres one for fun, did you join racing junk on 02/06/08 under the name keepinup to place posts to divert attention from the fact that you did not fulfill a deal and did not want bad publicity to hurt your future sales on this site?

Those are the questions the judge will ask you if he takes you to court.

1923T I dont know you, but you seem like an honest standup guy who deserved better then this mess.

BTW, the standard disclaimer-these are my opinions only, other readers should form there own.

Later, again.
HELLO,

ABOUT THE LAW,I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT IT, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MY WIFE DOES?
AND IF YOU MUST KNOW!
1. I OFFERED DENNIS A REFUND, HE REFUSED?
2. I WOULD CALL MY LOCAL SPEED SHOP OR RONS FUEL AND LOCATE AND SEND THE PARTS DIRECTLY TO HIM. NOT TO A 3RD PARTY, HE REFUSED?
3.SPLIT THE COST OF THE MISSING PARTS AND SEND A CHECK DIRECTLY TO HIM.????????????????
THIS IS IN THE LAST POST I SENT TO DENNIS YESTERDAY.
THIS WILL BE MY LAST DAY WITH THIS ISSUE, HAVE A SHOP TO RUN.
HAVE A GOOD DAY
DAVE
Old 02-08-2008, 06:38 AM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007

Dave lets try to keep this simple for you & will not ask you multiple questions.

Question: Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Just produce the tracking number for the parts being shipped after Oct-16-2007.
UPS keeps records. I know they us a duplicate information system. The Michigan UPS depot uses a book with duplicate pages a copy of payment with tracking number for there customer and one for their records. I know everyone keeps records in business for the GOVERNMENT. You may have to pay them for their trouble, but it would be worth it hereto resolving this problem.

Just think if you produce the tracking number. This problem would be between you & UPS for lost items being shipped.

So once again, the is first step here is:
Produce the tracking number after Oct-16-2007.

Not interested in anymore stories, just the tracking number, Just answer this question for now.

Dennis :wink:
Old 02-08-2008, 06:50 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by bjuice
oohh i am sorry Dave...when i checked the box i should have reffered to you as MR PUSSY !!!

also if your wife and child come to this site as you say they do ..then why don't you set a better example then you do ?...
i am done with speaking with you..go crawl back in your creep show hole.

but i will be watching you for sure...

have a good Day...

Brian
YOU SHOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE HERE, SO GO HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER, AND TALK SH-T TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!
HAVE A GOOD RACE SEASON,
DAVE
Old 02-08-2008, 07:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

who's hiding behind a puter...here is the proof you ask for....use one name and i do not care what you do..DAVE !

i'm on you for a good reason Pal...now all can see you have a twin personality on the board...and i can go deeper..but this is plenty for all to see what your trying to pull....pus..

IP Information
IP address for this post
12.101.135.36 [ 19 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
testa1 [ 19 Posts ]

keepinup [ 3 Posts ]

IP Information
IP address for this post
12.101.135.36 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
testa1 [ 19 Posts ]

keepinup [ 3 Posts ]
Old 02-08-2008, 07:52 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scammer

I say boot his a$$ off here and watch i.p address, never let him,wife,son back on here again!!! once a scammer always one! never going to make it right just keep running his lip's, and when they move he's lying.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:59 AM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

AMEN BROTHER
Old 02-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Hey- Now you want to be a Pussy about things and start calling people out that has said nothing about you.....well now i am on your a$$ to ...and they cannot pay me enough for how i am about to shake up your account mister...

Your busted on your IP use..thats right ! ..making out like your more than one person ..but you wasn't smart enough to know we SPOT THIS stuff a mile away...

next time you go calling out the entire crew you need to think before you type.

Brian
Old 02-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

One thing I don't get though...if the guy REALLY did offer to send him the parts directly to his house from Ron's....Why did the guy refuse? I don't understand that if all the guy wants is his parts why is he turning down an offer to have new parts shipped to him...if indeed that is the truth...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -