REPLY TO DAVE WEISSBERGER'S FAIRY TALE... YOU DECIDE

Old 01-22-2008, 05:47 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

Default REPLY TO DAVE WEISSBERGER'S FAIRY TALE... YOU DECIDE

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR DAVE WEISSBERGER. FIRST OF ALL EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING IS AGAINST THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS FORUM.

NOW ON TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. YOU SENT YOUR FRIEND OUT HERE TO PICK UP AN ORIGINAL 69 CAMARO FOR $3000. WHILE PICKING UP THAT CAR YOU HAD HIM TAKE PICS AND GIVE YOU FEEDBACK ON MY CAMARO X22 ROLLER. OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE PLEASED WITH HIS PICS AND FEEDBACK AND DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. AT THAT POINT WE AGREED ON TERMS OF THE SALE OF MY VEHICLE. YOU SENT A DEPOSIT WHICH AT FIRST WAS NOT THE AGREED UPON AMOUNT, BUT THE SECOND DEPOSIT ABOUT A MONTH LATER MADE IT HOLE. IN THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PICK UP THE CAR. IN THE MEAN TIME I DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO...

I PULLED THE CAR OFF LINE AS YOU REQUESTED
I ALSO TERMINATED THE SALE LOCALLY

I WANTED A SMOOTH TRANSACTION SO OFFERED TO TRAILER THE CAR TO GEORGIA AND YOU OFFERED TO PAY MY GUYS UPON DELIVERY FOR THE BALANCE OF THE VEHICLE AND TRAVEL EXPENSES. UPON DELIVERY YOU TRIED TO SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGE THE PRICE OF THE CAR AND REFUSED PAYMENT OF THE VEHICLE AND TRAVEL COST. IN THE MEAN TIME I LOST OUT ON TRUE POTENTIAL BUYERS AND TRADES. I ALSO LOST OUT ON TRAVEL EXPENSES FOR THREE OF MY GUYS FOR THREE DAYS, AND HAVE SUFFERED FROM COMPLETELY UNTRUE STATEMENTS MADE BY YOU ON THIS SITE. I FEEL THAT YOU BROKE THE DEAL DUE UNAVAILABLE FUNDS AND TRIED TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. THE EXPENSES I INCURRED HAD COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED ANY DEPOSIT I RECEIVED AND MONEY I DIDN'T.

SO TO ALL WHO READ THIS... I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS MAN BEFORE,
BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ON THIS DEAL HE FELL SHORT OF FUNDS, SO BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN DEALING WITH HIM.

THIS IS A BIG BOYS WEB SITE SO BE RESPONSIBLE LIKE ONE.

RACING JUNK BY FAR IS THE BEST SELL/TRADE SITE AS LONG AS WE HAVE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS
Old 01-22-2008, 06:00 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Tonight both of you were on here at the same time and I sent both of you a pm and asked you to air this out...You are the only one that accepted...
Old 01-22-2008, 06:21 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

IF IM SUCH A SCAM WHY DOESN'T HE REPLY ........................

I'LL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE WHAT I SAID IS TRUE. I'VE DONE A LOT OF GOOD BUSINESS WITH A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE. HECK I EVEN DID GOOD BUSINESS WITH DAVE WEISSBERGER ONCE. IF I'M SUCH A SCAM WHY COME BACK AND DEAL WITH ME A SECOND TIME.

I'M SORRY WE HAVE TO AIR OUR LAUNDRY BUT I HAVE TO CLEAR MY NAME COMPLETELY.

WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE READING THIS, BUT HARDLY HAVE ANY REPLIES PLEASE READ ALL THE FACTS AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:22 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

HOW WAS THE CAR MISREPRESENTED WHEN YOU HAD YOUR PEOPLE COME AND TAKE PHOTOS AND RELAY THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE . MY CAR WAS EVERYTHING I SAID IT WAS AND YOUR PEOPLE TOLD YOU THE SAME. IT BOILS DOWN TO THIS .......... YOU ARE BROKE TRYING TO BUY THINGS YOU CANT AFFORD . YOUR BUDDY TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT MY CAR . IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD OF NEVER ACTED LIKE YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

QUIT THE GAMES WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SLANDER.

I SPOKE TO AN ATTORNEY AND WHAT YOU DID WAS BREECH OF CONTRACT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU HAVENT ACTED IN NO OTHER WAY BUT TO TRY AND RUIN MY NAME AND IF YOU CONTINUE I WILL GO THROUGH WITH LEGAL ACTION

HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 01-26-2008, 01:47 PM
studemax
SHOW GUEST

Enough of the CAPS, it's rude and hard to read.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:40 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default scammer alias "fattony" now bigtoyz454

Anyone following this thread, bigtoyz even forgot items which were to be included in our first dealing . I paid someone to inspect the second vehicle and several items were" forgotten" on the 2nd delivery as well as all the damage to the interior ,mismatched heads that were "just out of the machine shop" . this inspector was present and took pictures. When confronted ,this guy said he would return the deposit and has not answered a phone call since 11/16/07. You decide if you want to take a chance dealing with someone like this. He also used someone else for this delivery who was not aware of all items that were to be included,and never told me he wouldnt be present until the morning of the delivery date after being hours late. He claims that I dont have the money but Im willing to conclude this at anytime. He just doesnt have the guts to speak or meet again...
Old 01-27-2008, 05:54 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scam?

Well i am sorry to say but if your guy went and looked at the car, took photos,called you and told you what he saw, then you should be blaming him not the seller!!! i say pay him what you owe if anything, then get it from your guy!!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:26 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

So your saying that after the deal was made he changed parts on you before the car was delivered and he didn't show up himself to deliver the car? If thats the case I can understand why you want your deposit back.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default bigtoyz454 scammer

yes,swapped parts , gave two different heads, gauge in qtr panel, missing all dash components , also missing seats and ac compress. was not new in box as in ad, also part of interior was not black as stated, and console and every item including steering wheel was trash...